Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Remember, this thread is for UPDATES. Please keep any discussion regarding the BANNED AIR JORDAN 1 in the appropriate thread HERE.

Remember, this thread is for UPDATES. Please keep any discussion regarding the BANNED AIR JORDAN 1 in the appropriate thread HERE.

0531011359.jpg

0531011358.jpg

GS sizes at marshalls lincoln ave.

abcd0007i.jpg

fsr at gilroy outlets

abcd0006tz.jpg

almost FSR

abcd0005z.jpg

one size 4.5 left last sunday. m not sure if its still there. there were orion blue 7s there too GS for $59.99 (gilroy)

abcd0004rk.jpg

@ Gilroy too...

abcd0003v.jpg

@ the block outlet

abcd0002k.jpg

@the block too

abcd0001iu.jpg

scattered big sizes left, both the viz air and the pure js

abcd0020y.jpg

big sizes left too

abcd0019v.jpg

abcd0018r.jpg

i believe FSR on both KD IIIs at the block...

0531011359.jpg

0531011358.jpg

GS sizes at marshalls lincoln ave.

abcd0007i.jpg

fsr at gilroy outlets

abcd0006tz.jpg

almost FSR

abcd0005z.jpg

one size 4.5 left last sunday. m not sure if its still there. there were orion blue 7s there too GS for $59.99 (gilroy)

abcd0004rk.jpg

@ Gilroy too...

abcd0003v.jpg

@ the block outlet

abcd0002k.jpg

@the block too

abcd0001iu.jpg

scattered big sizes left, both the viz air and the pure js

abcd0020y.jpg

big sizes left too

abcd0019v.jpg

abcd0018r.jpg

i believe FSR on both KD IIIs at the block...

All Black KD IIIs Clinton Outlet in Connecticut Same price FSR

forgot to mention that in may.

All Black KD IIIs Clinton Outlet in Connecticut Same price FSR

forgot to mention that in may.

Originally Posted by LoopSkywalker

They had these at Potomac Mills in Woodbridge for $69.99 this past Sunday. Plenty of sizes. Copped me a pair. If anyone's been to the outlet in Leesburg, pm me if it's cheaper there. (not sure if this is considered a request. if it is, please delete.)

Last I heard, these are also at Monroe, OH outlet not sure of price.

Originally Posted by LoopSkywalker

They had these at Potomac Mills in Woodbridge for $69.99 this past Sunday. Plenty of sizes. Copped me a pair. If anyone's been to the outlet in Leesburg, pm me if it's cheaper there. (not sure if this is considered a request. if it is, please delete.)

Last I heard, these are also at Monroe, OH outlet not sure of price.

they are at Monroe OH, for same price, anyone know if they run true to size or run big? They don't have anymore size 11 at Monroe and I didn't feel like having to go through the whole phone order process again so I took one of the last 10.5s

they are at Monroe OH, for same price, anyone know if they run true to size or run big? They don't have anymore size 11 at Monroe and I didn't feel like having to go through the whole phone order process again so I took one of the last 10.5s

^^^^ I saw the Cough Drop Foam's all over Orlando/Kissimmee Outlets yesterday. They're probably at almost every outlet throughout the US. Hopefully they'll go down in price soon due to that.

^^^^ I saw the Cough Drop Foam's all over Orlando/Kissimmee Outlets yesterday. They're probably at almost every outlet throughout the US. Hopefully they'll go down in price soon due to that.

Foams will prob. reach $65 like Silver Foam Pros did a few years back. EVERY outlet was sitting with FSRs til ALL outlets price dropped them to $65 on the same day
pimp.gif

Pewter Foam and Eggplant Foam x AF1 pic back up on nike.com...some sizes may pop up. keep a look out if youre still looking for them

Foams will prob. reach $65 like Silver Foam Pros did a few years back. EVERY outlet was sitting with FSRs til ALL outlets price dropped them to $65 on the same day
pimp.gif

Pewter Foam and Eggplant Foam x AF1 pic back up on nike.com...some sizes may pop up. keep a look out if youre still looking for them

Back
Top Bottom