OFFICIAL JUNE 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Another trip to Gilroy. Just so no one judges me, I stop on my way to get gas, about twice a week. Still 20% off backwall. One of the guys said they're expecting a big shipment soon
IMG_20190611_162814.jpg
IMG_20190611_162952.jpg
IMG_20190611_163407.jpg
IMG_20190611_163846.jpg
IMG_20190611_163628.jpg

I just assumed that phone orders in general were no longer allowed.

Do outlets / Factory Stores start new promotions on hash wall and clearance on Thursday?

Most sales start on Thursdays and run through the weekend.

Here's another fun fact.
First Tuesday of every month is when they start hitting those clearance prices.
Look for anything that ends in .97 cents, chances are that the first Tuesday of the month they'll hit rock bottom prices or they'll get thrown to the hash.

/\ please let me know at anytime if you like something in your size. I can cop and ship, I work next to a ups, just cover shipping and total cost
I live in the East Bay... I may take you up on that offer. Thanks.

Honest question - why would anyone judge you? Lots of people regularly go to the outlets because stock/size is always changing.
I was literally going in there 6 days a week when I first got back into the game a few months ago. It's was getting really excessive

Just got back from the outlet near me, select sizes (12.0 +) of the Black Kobe 1 Protro were marked down to $75 on the hash wall (+ additional 20% off). The rep I spoke with mentioned that the smaller sizes will likely be marked down to the same price in the coming week(s).

Back
Top Bottom