OFFICIAL JUNE 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Hello Everyone!

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a few years now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Patiently waiting for the stores to reopen, and anxious to see what they’ll have on hand! Happy hunting!

All credit due to solidsnakechito solidsnakechito who set up this template, hope you're still around, and @magneto2403 for keeping this going last month, both your contributions to the Retro Forum will always be appreciated.

SL is done (san leandro/east bay area),
that guy who goes there everyday to swoop up the techfleece prob wont be picking up any for a while.
attached are pics of the store

Attachments

• SL1.jpg
    SL1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 512
  • SL2.jpg
    SL2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 764
  • SL3.jpg
    SL3.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 746
SL is done (san leandro/east bay area),
that guy who goes there everyday to swoop up the techfleece prob wont be picking up any for a while.
You can see it in the video on the article here after the coverage of the dodge dealer across the street:

Techfleece guy? Never knew there was any money in those.

Long Beach Pike Outlets location also got wrecked on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Went to the Centralia Outlet yesterday, 2nd day open. New hours 11am to 7pm Mon-Sat and 11am to 6pm Sun. Rolled in about 10:45, lineup of about 40 people. Team member working the entrance said 30 customers allowed in the store at a time. He said people were lining up at 9. Waited like 30 min to finally get in. I was told inside they marked down everything and that returns or exchanges were no longer allowed.

Selection kind of sucked. Pretty sure they hadn't gotten any new shipments but could be wrong. Prices were definitely lower than last trip a before quarentine. Not sure if they'll do extra 30% off anymore, if not prices are lower than normal outlets but still not better than the extra 30% off.

They had those thick yellow splotches acg coats marked down $60 and they retail for $600 I i think, only had huge sizes so I wasn't interested. Employee told me no shoes over $100 in the store. They had a load of black tech fleece pant samples for $40. Really nothing great. Hopefully they get some new stuff.

One complaint, some of the first people in were definitely resellers so now they basically have whole store to to themselves at open. But honestly, I feel kind of bad, not sure how they couldve sourced during the quarentine and if these are the new prices with additional % their profit margin is going to sink. Not sure if the no return policy helps or hurts people just wanting stuff, it stops resellers from hoarding but also ensures that they only take high ticket items that'll sell so they'll be even more diligent about grabbing heat.

Hey all. This is from yesterday. Nike Outlet Las Vegas South:
6CE13C94-6BF4-4D78-B165-3883D449CB09.jpeg
3E71E53E-6474-4BD6-B34B-8B45BB69A571.jpeg
047C64A0-E087-4F94-9E06-FBE8AE943F07.jpeg
9577C97C-1F8E-4135-A946-E9A9DBA63ACB.jpeg
7BEE415E-7DBE-482F-B7A3-F3B6747FE2DB.jpeg
8323C2C6-8B64-4D88-90DD-56A3FEE738AC.jpeg
E179087F-4D16-4D37-9AEA-359CF6CDE34D.jpeg
6006970A-E585-4D3B-BA03-0022AAC908C7.jpeg

There was a line to get in, which is completely new to us even though I’ve seen it on here at some of y’alls stores, but it was to be expected. Not many customers allowed in at a time, was actually pretty nice to have some extra room. Resellers buying whatever limit they were given, taking bags to their car, and then getting back in line. Extra 20% off entire purchase, and I specifically asked if it excluded full price items like usual and was told it had NO EXCLUSIONS. Apparel was somewhat sparse, like inventory wasn’t what it used to be; every section seemed a little smaller than usual, but also to be expected. Everything was FSR unless something snuck by me.

Potomac Mills, VA

11 am to 7 pm hours but they said they basically shut down people going in at 6 pm so that they can get store cleared out by 7 pm.

Was also told they weren’t accepting returns on in store items purchased prior to 6/3/20 (their reopen date). I guess they’re worried the items caught the rona.

Potomac Mills, VA

11 am to 7 pm hours but they said they basically shut down people going in at 6 pm so that they can get store cleared out by 7 pm.

Was also told they weren’t accepting returns on in store items purchased prior to 6/3/20 (their reopen date). I guess they’re worried the items caught the rona.

Does that mean they accept returns for purchases after the reopen date?

Potomac Mills, VA

They must have just started that, I retuned a pair of Xmas lebron 7s which were purchased in Dec last Wednesday!

Vacaville- went there today since it’s the first day they’ve reopened. Had to wait 30-40 minutes in line before being allowed in since they’re keeping the numbers low inside of the store. Most of the stuff is pretty much the same stuff before the closures. Some new stuff but nothing that was worth my time but everyone is different. Only retro in store are those god awful denim 6’s looked like fsr. As the weekend gets closer and word starts to get out about being open again here and other outlets in the greater Bay Area expect longer wait times. Not worth going unless you’re bored.

Attachments

• 3669B905-EBC5-49BF-A248-219A68B33AA6.jpeg
    3669B905-EBC5-49BF-A248-219A68B33AA6.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 342
  • D29644F1-38E1-4334-8A3F-3AFCDC9E3320.jpeg
    D29644F1-38E1-4334-8A3F-3AFCDC9E3320.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 351
Nike Torrance,CA. 20%off wall, select apparel with additional %off. Was able to return items purchased prior to 2020. Was refunded through giftcard.

Additional 20%off for these:
20200612_163002.jpg
20200612_162952.jpg
20200612_162947.jpg

damn that's a nice price from those zoom fly 3s.

only 2 size 10s. =(

Hey everyone. Sorry for my absence. I switched jobs a while back and haven't had time to go and check stores, then the pandemic arrived and shut them down. Now that stores are starting to open up again, I'll be looking again for any deals.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I went to the Nike Clearance Store in Santa Clarita. They opened up on Friday and it was a madhouse, even with the 20-ish person in-store limit they had. The line was much more "organized" yesterday, and had to wait about 2 hours to get in. Some things to note:

The manager was telling us that Nike HQ has changed the policy of Nike Clearance Stores (not sure if this will be temporary or permanent). These changes do not apply to Nike Factory Stores. The Clearance Store changes are as follows:
  • All sales at Nike Clearance Stores are now final. No purchases going forward from a Nike Clearance Store will be returnable. If you bought something from an NCS before the closure, you still have a 60-day window of return from the day the store re-opened.
  • Nike Clearance Stores will no longer offer an additional % off going forward. The price listed is the price you get. No clue if F&F discounts will apply to Clearance Stores going forward (if those ever come back).
  • There is a limit of 30 items total that you can buy, per person. Also, you can only get 5 of the same style of shoes or clothing per person. (This is also true of Nike Factory Stores.)
  • You can still return items from other Nike Factory Stores, main stores, or online at a Nike Clearance Store, but you have to wait in line to do so.
I think that covers the main points. There wasn't much that wasn't already taken there yesterday, and the rest was at an okay price (Pegasus 34s, 35s, Air Max 270, a few Jordans, lots of Epic Reacts, but the colors were meh), but no more extra % off kinda makes it not worth my time to go there or another NCS more often.

Yesterday, I went to the Nike Clearance Store in Santa Clarita. They opened up on Friday and it was a madhouse, even with the 20-ish person in-store limit they had. The line was much more "organized" yesterday, and had to wait about 2 hours to get in. Some things to note:

The manager was telling us that Nike HQ has changed the policy of Nike Clearance Stores (not sure if this will be temporary or permanent). These changes do not apply to Nike Factory Stores. The Clearance Store changes are as follows:
  • All sales at Nike Clearance Stores are now final. No purchases going forward from a Nike Clearance Store will be returnable. If you bought something from an NCS before the closure, you still have a 60-day window of return from the day the store re-opened.
  • Nike Clearance Stores will no longer offer an additional % off going forward. The price listed is the price you get. No clue if F&F discounts will apply to Clearance Stores going forward (if those ever come back).
  • There is a limit of 30 items total that you can buy, per person. Also, you can only get 5 of the same style of shoes or clothing per person. (This is also true of Nike Factory Stores.)
  • You can still return items from other Nike Factory Stores, main stores, or online at a Nike Clearance Store, but you have to wait in line to do so.
I think that covers the main points. There wasn't much that wasn't already taken there yesterday, and the rest was at an okay price (Pegasus 34s, 35s, Air Max 270, a few Jordans, lots of Epic Reacts, but the colors were meh), but no more extra % off kinda makes it not worth my time to go there or another NCS more often.

Can you or anyone think of reasons why Nike would change their policy? Hopefully this is just a temporary change.

Back
Top Bottom