OFFICIAL JUNE 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Nike National Harbor, MD

Line to get in (social distancing, limiting number of people in store) went around the building.

20% off entire purchase and I believe that is on top of 20% off hash wall. I heard them tell someone that 20% off would run for another week.

Was at citadel today @1pm while running an errand. Way too crazy.
20200622_130758.jpg

Went to the Pismo Beach, CA spot today. Short line, took less than 10 minutes to get in. Sadly the store which is usually never great is worse than before the pandemic. Seems like they dug into the far corners of the stock room for inventory. They had shorts I had bought there 2 years ago on the rack. Sales person was hyping air maxes since air max month didn’t happen. I saw only a couple of air maxes on the hash wall and even the ones there were in awkward color ways.

^Appreciate the update for pismo. That outlet is small and doesn’t get anything worth a damn. Back in the day you could get lucky with some hash wall returns before they started selling return at retail. Not worth a trip If that is your only intention but cool to pop in if you’re around there for the day. Better outlet is further down in Camarillo. In my opinion I don’t think we are going to find any “heat” in the outlets for the rest of the summer. Merch has been selling out online so not gonna find that stuff in outlets. I might be wrong but it’s gonna be a while before the outlets start having good stuff again.

I wonder how the outlet is here in MA right now. The one in Wrentham is usually trash

^Appreciate the update for pismo. That outlet is small and doesn’t get anything worth a damn. Back in the day you could get lucky with some hash wall returns before they started selling return at retail. Not worth a trip If that is your only intention but cool to pop in if you’re around there for the day. Better outlet is further down in Camarillo. In my opinion I don’t think we are going to find any “heat” in the outlets for the rest of the summer. Merch has been selling out online so not gonna find that stuff in outlets. I might be wrong but it’s gonna be a while before the outlets start having good stuff again.

For sure, I stop by Pismo Nike if I’m nearby with a little time to kill but I don’t take trips solely for the store. I’m only 20 minutes away so I stop about once a month. Doesn’t seem worth it to stop more often since I pretty much am disappointed 90% of the time.

Got an email from Nike earlier. 20% off entire purchase at any Nike Factory Store through July 6th. They will also throw in an extra 10% off if you show your Member Pass at checkout.

They honored the military discount at the but only gave me 10% instead of the online 20% at the Cabazon outlet. 40% anything, and if you can further stack the with the additional red signs that can range from anywhere from 15-40% off you’re talking about some crazy savings lol.... Too bad they didn’t have anything at Cabazon Nike that I went too crazy on.... just got 2 shirts for myself and a shoe for the wifey....

Back
Top Bottom