***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$30 shipped

552585_10151062519442442_452754228_n.jpg

Just got home with these, so I snapped a quick shot of them. Kinda weird how I came up on them, as I was buying a pair of comfortable walking shoes for my daughter at the Nike Factory store at Ontario Mills. An employee at the counter took a box out from under the service desk, I guess someone was in the process of coming in to pick them up or something like that. I asked what they were, because of course, I recognized the box. He said they had just got a shipment in. I dont know how many pairs are there, because he said he wasnt sure, he just asked if I wanted a pair, to let him know a size to see if they had them in the back. I asked for an 11 and he called it in and someone brought it out. I let my little brother know and he got in line to get a pair as well. He also needed an 11 but the guy said there werent any, so he got an 11.5.
They are marked B inside, but after inspecting them thoroughly at home, all I found on my pair was a glue stain on the bottom of the sole, not even noticeable and of course will dissapear after a wear or two. My Bro's pair has a thread sticking out of the front netting atrea, where the leather meets the netting.  A clip with the scissors will fix that. 

Anyways, they are 129.99... cant beat that. Dont know if any other factory stores got some in, but after a guy saw me purchase mine, he was like 
eek.gif
, and asked an employee to see if he could get a pair. If y'all want a pair, better get on it. It was at Ontario Mills Nike Factory, BTW.

You can kinda see the thread on the pair in the back.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ those still around for retail anywhere?
nope
If there is a Sheikh shoes around you go check em out ... They will ship to the store for free if they dont have em in stock ... I just snagged the sport reds from them for retail

One of my New Era Connects Came thru, shipped straight from Buffalo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no i cant help, no i cant get anymore, fits pretty good and i like the material
pimp.gif

Retail is $35
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think RD is July 15th?

Cant wait for the NFL season now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ba09.jpg

Jaliskoe that's because Ontario is one of the three outlets releasing cement 4s tomorrow as they are starting to hit outlets... Price will be 129.99 no phone orders there. Great find...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Jaliskoe that's because Ontario is one of the three outlets releasing cement 4s tomorrow as they are starting to hit outlets... Price will be 129.99 no phone orders there. Great find...
Yeah, now that you mention it, my brother did tell me the cashier said that they were'nt supposed to put them out till tomorrow.
Thanks man... been a pretty good week for me... I caved and pulled the trigger on some Solars. Pic's coming as soon as they arrive. 

For me, and the little one on the way
2hx35y.jpg

And to give some much needed help to my  Vs and XIs
hsw8pg.jpg

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Yeah, now that you mention it, my brother did tell me the cashier said that they were'nt supposed to put them out till tomorrow.
Thanks man... been a pretty good week for me... I caved and pulled the trigger on some Solars. Pic's coming as soon as they arrive. 
Can't wait fam.
Jaliskoe's gonna shut Niketalk down for a week 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom