***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone has their opinions thats what makes this world so beautiful today. i love them the detail is amazing and if they were in a circus they would be the star of the show :lol:

I'm glad you like em, and have the $$ to spend on em. If you're happy, congrats on the pick up.

latest pick up's... the orange rope laces from the miami's came in handy!

the lady bought the miami's for my bday, and i traded my extra pair of asics x nice kicks 2.0's for the rose gold's...

View media item 441421

Last edited:
Damn, nice Asics.

My Linen ID's finally came in. Took some time to take decent pics today. Mentioned it in the Official Air Force One Thread but the quality of leather and construction on these is 100x better than what you'll see on GR's and even with some premium AF1's. Went a half-size down and they fit pretty well. Most recent forces I've gotten I've gone down to a 9.5 from a 10 and they fit a little bit narrow at first, and then break in after the first wear. Colors look pretty good. Not 100% on point with the originals but I was expecting magic, I just love this color combo and wanted a DS pair without paying $400+

View media item 441496View media item 441497View media item 441498View media item 441499

First time posting in here in a long time...I guess cause I never buy any shoes I plan on wearing anymore...cause they don't make nothing good anymore

zOGwePU.jpg

Congrats Fresh! What size are you? Just like you, I'm after the Blue Suedes! haha

PO

Even with the Pillars on sale right now in most retail stores, got both for way under retail. <100 for each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom