Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

I dont think Sicario will be as big as yall make it.
I agree and the fact they are advertising it everywhere isn't exactly a good sign. I liked how the first kind of flew under the radar early on. Them feeling the need to over market a movie often means it's not that great.

I agree and the fact they are advertising it everywhere isn't exactly a good sign. I liked how the first kind of flew under the radar early on. Them feeling the need to over market a movie often means it's not that great.

It’s really violent type of movie and I don’t see it making a ton of movie. Looks awesome though.

Forgot to add that the 'big game hunter' in this joint was dumb AF and didn't hold a candle to Pete Postlethwaite's hunter in Lost World.

Keeping teeth as trophies and entering the cage of a species you know absolutely nothing about. :smh:

You knew as soon as they showed him, he was gonna be a steretypical character. I thought the guy playing it was a tad over the top with it, at time too.

But yeah, the one word I'm feeling after seeing this movie is that it felt "empty". I enjoyed watching it but I don't currently have any craving for the eventual third movie right now.

So...

Jurassic World ~ Jurassic Park

Fallen Kingdom ~ The Lost World

Jurassic World 3 ~ Jurassic Park 3

Does that mean somebody will have to go save the little girl from a dinosaur infested Northern California?...Of course since she got stranded alone after taking a sight seeing tour with her adopted father...

Yep 3 is gonna be girl becomes teen, has spat with parents, heads out to find some Dinos, gets into trouble, Pratt and bae come save her, she has special connection with some Blue ish Dino.

So...

Jurassic World ~ Jurassic Park

Fallen Kingdom ~ The Lost World

Jurassic World 3 ~ Jurassic Park 3

Does that mean somebody will have to go save the little girl from a dinosaur infested Northern California?...Of course since she got stranded alone after taking a sight seeing tour with her adopted father...

Yep 3 is gonna be girl becomes teen, has spat with parents, heads out to find some Dinos, gets into trouble, Pratt and bae come save her, she has special connection with some Blue ish Dino.

That's what it's looking like so far. With 'Blue' showing hyper intelligence and empathy, I wouldn't be surprised if she starts talking in the third film and takes on a role similar to 'Caesar' from PotA. :lol:

I honestly thought Blue was gonna drop a "Blue Home" line at the end.

I dunno how I feel about a 3rd movie, I mean are dinos gonna be really running rampant like that. I feel like the black market(if not the government) could just round them up again since they are equipped to do that and did it while an active volcano was erupting.

Besides the pterodactyls, blue, the T-rex and the one the T-rex fought, every other dinosaur is a herb.
We really gonna get a Brachiosaurus causing destruction by peeking its head/neck around?

I do feel like Colin Trevorrow gonna screw this up, dude is a hack

watched it last night for free. enjoyed it. don't stay for the post-credits, just watch it on youtube. :rofl:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. 5/8

This some stupid ****. Two small *** humans yanking a big *** dinosaur with ropes around like its some deer

These dinosaurs whack. This indoraptor is so ****ing corny. Like you gonna make a hybrid use a child's imagination. Give it wings, spiked tail, etc.

I saw it mentioned elsewhere but the Earth in Jurassic World universe must be slowly getting out of the greatest depression. These bids for these dinosaurs are pauper status.

Lowkey this movie is more of the same crazy white ppl loving animals than the humanity bull ****. Endanger billions of lives just so a dozen or so dinosaurs can live. Gonna need a Rampage 2 to take care of these dinos.

The kid became a creepy clone quick :lol:

This movie was an utter disappointment. I've a been a Jurassic Park fan forever and even Lost World and the third movie runs circles around this horror-movie wannabe. It's one of the only times I've denied a free ticket when my boy wanted me to see it with him.

Saw it on Wednesday night. As some had already pointed out, it was very disappointing. Especially the after the credits scene. It's reached a point to where, what else can you do? This whole hybrid dino thing is going no where. The franchise is heading towards stale. After the next one, they just better close the book on this.

This was like Fast and Furious with dinosaurs instead. God damn I couldn't wait for it to end. Felt like Michael Bay directed it with the non stop chain explosions and attacks

Enjoyed all the destruction, but I definitely did get a Michael Bay Bad Boys 2 vibe from it :lol: I was watching every scene thinking what else could they do

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. 5/8

This some stupid ****. Two small *** humans yanking a big *** dinosaur with ropes around like its some deer

These dinosaurs whack. This indoraptor is so ****ing corny. Like you gonna make a hybrid use a child's imagination. Give it wings, spiked tail, etc.

I saw it mentioned elsewhere but the Earth in Jurassic World universe must be slowly getting out of the greatest depression. These bids for these dinosaurs are pauper status.

Lowkey this movie is more of the same crazy white ppl loving animals than the humanity bull ****. Endanger billions of lives just so a dozen or so dinosaurs can live. Gonna need a Rampage 2 to take care of these dinos.

The kid became a creepy clone quick :lol:

That's what I was thinking too!

Like damn, a luxurious mansion costs 10 million, and those are dime a dozen through parts of California and New York. Plenty of rich people have car collections worth that much. Somehow these 1/1 dinosaurs didn't cost in the tens of billions at the minimum :stoneface:

Enjoyed all the destruction, but I definitely did get a Michael Bay Bad Boys 2 vibe from it :lol: I was watching every scene thinking what else could they do

I was mentally exhausted halfway through the movie. Just never-ending mass destruction...and the dinosaur fights reminded me of those garbage Transformers movies. Dinosaur/Transformer A fights Dinosaur/Transformer B, then Dinosaur/Transformer C comes through and kills B, then C and A fight, then D comes through, etc. I was mentally begging the movie to let me relax for a bit

Back
Top Bottom