Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

I did forget to say Bryce is so fine but sje was really trying to act in this not realizing she was wasting her time on this poor script.

She so fine though.

Is it imax worthy? Thinking about watching this tomorrow
It's nothing worthy.

Bruh, if you don't doze off or just tune out and stsrt browsing NT you more disciplined than me.

Like I didn't even want this movie on my movie pass history due to trusted reviews so I wss sure to see Sicario first. I only wish I went and saw it again after this to wash the bad taste from my mind.

Saw it on Wednesday night. As some had already pointed out, it was very disappointing. Especially the after the credits scene. It's reached a point to where, what else can you do? This whole hybrid dino thing is going no where. The franchise is heading towards stale. After the next one, they just better close the book on this.

Reboot it.

Stop with the dinosaurs reaching cities.

Stop with the hybrids.

Love me some dinosaurs and they need to make them the stars of the film.

This was like Fast and Furious with dinosaurs instead. God damn I couldn't wait for it to end. Felt like Michael Bay directed it with the non stop chain explosions and attacks

My bro sfc415 sfc415 they got the T-Rex & Carnotaurus looking like Tej & Roman or Don Omar & Tego. :lol:

i laughed at how much they pressed the animal lover angle, but ole girl had ZERO problems closing that manhole shaft on the dinosaur about to get burned alive

movie was trash
but i expected trash so theres that

the last good one was Jurassic Park 3

i should say the only 2 good ones are the OG and 3. throw away everything else

at any rate, its almost at 1 Bil off a $170 Mil budget, which just shows you how peoples tastes in movies are utter trash.

cant be mad at the studios.

get that money playboy
i aint mad

Only $20 million for a dinosaur :rofl:

Economics in the Jurassic World black market

ay!

yeah that got me too

another thing, the size if the estate looked like its in the Billions easily, why is dude willing to risk it all for less than 50 million?

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, wish I read this thread earlier. I loved the first one, cheesy at times but it was dope. This new one, my ****in goodness. One of the worst movies. The story itself was dumb, I was bored out of my mind. There were so many stupid *** scenes. Blue and the Indo Raptor somehow on the glass ceiling and falling through. The white guy going in the cage for a tooth. The auctioning of the dinosaurs, pulling up to the house with all these animals. The dinosaur stuck on the island. The old man not calling the cops, just letting the guy know he's busted. So many ****in stupid *** scenes and dialogue. The people behind this movie owe me some ****in money for this ****.

Post credits scene was dumb as **** too. Damn shame.

DO NOT GO SEE THIS PILE OF ****.

The opening was the best part of the movie. Then they never went back to the mosasaurus until the end :smh:

Rian Johnsons gonna direct the sequel
Rumored plotline:

All the dinos in the city will be captured within the first 10 mins of the film Except for Blue.

Chris Pratt dies in a car accident searching for Blue in the city. In order to bring him back Bryce Howard and clone girl gotta get Pratt to a secret Jurassic Park research island to clone him. Dinos chase them around the island and the cloning equipment gets destroyed. Pratt dies.Right before a large Dino eats them a helicopter piloted by Sam Neil rescues them.

The end

Post credit scene: Blue starts to grow feathers.

I honestly thought Blue was gonna drop a "Blue Home" line at the end.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:@ "Blue Home."

Looks like I made the right choice watching Incredibles 2 at the theater.

Will wait for HD rip in a couple of months.

The opening was the best part of the movie. Then they never went back to the mosasaurus until the end :smh:

On the subject of the Mosasaurus; that whack submarine crew knew exactly where to find the Indominus' remains - which makes no sense as it would've consumed it as opposed to just drowning it and leaving at the bottom. Nevertheless they had sonar precise enough to find dino bones at the bottom of the enclosure but they could not detect a ship sized dinosaur swimming about. :smh:

Finally got around to watching it. What a flaming pile of dog poo. I was half expecting the little girl to have raptor blood and be able to communicate with the Indoraptor, like some Alien Resurrection stuff.

Back
Top Bottom