Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

389717c5-e8b8-4dad-8233-2e6253a3bde2-jpeg.2145806

8)

eh
maybe I'm just not getting it
Does the military of any nation not exist in this reality?
Are the dinosaurs impervious to bullets?
That entire short film made it seem like society had fallen, because 20 dinosaurs got out

doing too much with a Marvel one shot for this franchise.
That family gonna show up in the 3rd film with Bryce and Chris Pratt and they expecting the audience to be like :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

It only took them forever to do this. I feel like I see Laura Dern around more now than in the 90's

After the big spectacle they made out of Goldblum being in the last movie resulted in about 18 seconds of screen time, ill file this news under mehhh...

It’ll probably be Laura Dern trying to show Sam Neil how to FaceTime on his iPhone that mysteriously resets every time he touches it...All while the Goldblum scene from the last movie plays on a TV in the background...

damn I thought this was dropping this year for some reason, wonder if they'll drop another One shot this year to remind people

Meh...They have a hard enough time trying to keep putting characters in situations where they’re being chased by Dinosaurs...Keeping that going for a TV series doesn’t seem sustainable...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 I think they'll do some Walking Dead type nonsense where the main story is the interaction between the survivors with CGIed dinosaurs showing up every now and then. :smh: :smh: :smh:

can we just adapt a live action Dinotopia at this point

Jurassic World Series needs to die after this movie

Amazon had a blu ray set for all five movies for $23, almost bought it. Then remembered how much I despise 3 and the new 2.

Back
Top Bottom