OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

laugh.gif
at this becoming a Big Sean bashing thread, I'm definitely looking forward to this...

Originally Posted by awwsome

& Honestly Big Sean did go in on Don't Look Down

That's what I'm saying though. All the haters please go listen to that verse, straight killed that @#$#

Cudi on the hooks...hell even Mos

Minus Cyhi and this could be epic. Big Sean would have cats like Pusha and Common to spar with so it could make him look better.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Imma chill.

Remember what happened last time we hyped a collaboration album with profound artists?

Yup, I got a great album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But I digress, forget that this is NT and contrary opinions aren't allowed here...

G.O.O.D. MUSIC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They should add good friday tracks on a bonus disc with that album too so that heat has a home. And it add value.

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

They should add good friday tracks on a bonus disc with that album too so that heat has a home. And it add value.

Monster, So Appalled, Devil In A New Dress, Runaway, and The Joy all got reused, i bet it's a fair assumption that some of these get used on this album.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wish it were just Ye, John Legend, Common and Push. Not really trying to hear Big Sean, Cudi or Cyhi

say whhhaaattt? he's probably gonna use Cudi like he did on Gorgeous, All of the Lights, and Good Friday (the song)...which means 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If that's the case then fine. But if him and Kanye are doing those little erase me 808 {} Duets then they can miss me with that. 

Y'all trippin with the hate on Big Sean. I bet dude shines on the album, bringing a different element/comic relief to whatever songs he's on.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Y'all trippin with the hate on Big Sean. I bet dude shines on the album, bringing a different element/comic relief to whatever songs he's on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOOD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Nobody wants to hear struggle bars but I think Sean Anderson's and cyhi's features on those G.O.O.D. Fridays tracks were their best work. I'm sure they have 
pimp.gif
 in the vault just ready for Kanye to ask for it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif
@ people acting like Sean didn't body Don't Look Down. And Mos on that hook O MY!

I'm sayin...let's not write the man off just yet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not gettin my hopes up. Big Sean could make or break this w/ his mediocreness.

Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album

Both of these.

Really excited of hearing more Cudi. Been listening to him heavy lately

Smh, yall talking about struggle bars when Kanye west is going to have the most on this project….

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif
@ people acting like Sean didn't body Don't Look Down. 

Exactly, "Da Prince" on the other hand could eat a @#$%
they never give my man Big Sean any shine on this site (the majority atleast) 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you.His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.

i don't know everyone in the world...but i can assure you NO one %%#! with Kanye for that reason...that +%#@ is stupid 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom