OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I'm still playing KSG pretty frequently, and I can't get over how much Cudi sounds like A Kid Named Cudi era on 4th Dimension. This might be my favorite project of the year so far. I didn't think this Cudi still existed. And I enjoy Kanye on it a lot.

When he rocked the MAGA hat, I said I was done with him. But damn, this project has me hypocritical as hell about my political views lmao

I'm still playing KSG pretty frequently, and I can't get over how much Cudi sounds like A Kid Named Cudi era on 4th Dimension. This might be my favorite project of the year so far. I didn't think this Cudi still existed.

This. Right off the bat, Cudi's flow on 4th Dimension reminded me of Is There Any Love? off AKNC. This album feels like the follow up to AKNC and MOTM1 that i been waiting damn near 10 years for.

Don't come crawling back though >D

j/p :lol:

That explains why Pusha's verse seemed like it had nothing to do with the song. Probably just pulled out the most generic verse he had in his bag.

DgN7b2GU0AAajEG.jpg

Yeah, ye was really holding virgil back :rolleyes

How was he holding Virgil back? Was he still Virgil’s ideas and not crediting the man?

I was referring to this line,

“I could never have a Virgil in my circle
And hold him back 'cause he makes me nervous
I wanna see my brothers flourish to their higher purpose”

Obviously just drake talking out his ***

Back
Top Bottom