OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Guess that Lipo didn’t make it past thanksgiving. Dad bod ye back at it.

Yeezus still bangs though. Don’t know what to say about that xxx track. Ehh

Been listening to Yeezus the last 2 weeks. Straight flames 1-10 still.

Guilt Trip puts me in my feels a lil, then he boosts you right back up with Send It Up :pimp:
Could understand why ppl don't like Yeezus, but the ones who call it trash are just straight up wrong lol.

Guilt Trip puts me in my feels a lil, then he boosts you right back up with Send It Up :pimp:
Could understand why ppl don't like Yeezus, but the ones who call it trash are just straight up wrong lol.

Yeezus isn’t trash but I understand people who don’t like it for the same reason they don’t like kids see ghosts. It isn’t “rappity rap” enough for them and as Budden once described it “feels like white people music.”

That said both Yeezus and KSG are flames to me regardless of genre they fall in. It’s the same way some people are turned off by the 2nd Vince Staples album that was produced by dude from Flume cuz it sounded “too electro”.

I wish a rapper could convince Trent Reznor to produce a whole album for them.

Speaking of samples, I was pretty amazed at how he flipped the sample he used on So Appalled.

at 2:04

Move always thought the original track he sampled was dope too :lol:

I feel that way about a lot of Kanye flips and loops. The samples tracks stand on their own.

To the ppl who like YEEZUS, where do yall rank it amongst Ye's solo discography? Its #4 for me. Curious to see how many have it as high as I do.

1. MBDTF
2. Graduation
3. Late Registration
4. College Dropout
5. Yeezus/Pablo

Ye is his only misstep IMO, it sounds like the filler tracks from the real album

zGHQb4O.gif

To the ppl who like YEEZUS, where do yall rank it amongst Ye's solo discography? Its #4 for me. Curious to see how many have it as high as I do.

1. Late Registration
2. College Dropout
3. MBDTF
4. 808 / Graduation
6. Yeezus
7. Pablo
8. Ye

I really enjoyed Yeezus and Pablo but they're not in the same league as the rest.

"Ye" is vomit in audio form. I try to forget that album exists so Kanye remains as my GOAT

MBDTF
Late Registration
TLOP
Yeezus
Graduation
The College Dropout
ye
808s & Heartbreak

808s had the same effect that ye had on me. TLOP is aging like wine in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom