OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Sad to see Kanye blurting out a bunch of stuff to get a cheap pop from fans. No one wants WTT2 w/o Hov or Good *** Job w/ Chance. And didn't he just get a mega-mansion built in LA? He knows damn well he aint staying in Chicago lol

not a fan of chance, but his verse on ultra light beam was impressive.

i'll give it a chance before making judgement. (pun intended)

If chance will actually rap and not be on some BS, it'll probably be cool. His verse on Ultralight beam was good.

Sad to see Kanye blurting out a bunch of stuff to get a cheap pop from fans. No one wants WTT2 w/o Hov or Good *** Job w/ Chance. And didn't he just get a mega-mansion built in LA? He knows damn well he aint staying in Chicago lol

:lol: you r fool

I thought Kanye bought all this extra land in Calabasas where he was gonna build this new city of the future??? :rofl:
Guess he’s gonna move it to Chicago :lol:

I dont know if its the meds or him not being on the meds but every now and then his normal voice come out

I dont know if its the meds or him not being on the meds but every now and then his normal voice come out

His voice has been getting closer to his old voice. I think he was trying really hard to white wash his voice for corporate america and public speaking but lately he's just using his regular voice and speaking more slowly and enunciating instead of putting on that weird accent.

Assuming those are Yeezy heels then yeah it must mean that. Cuz she’s supporting him. Jay and Bey don’t wear anything publically unless their hands are in it.

Total shot in the dark but I think Yandhi is 6 tracks

Just following some posts he’s made lately and looking at subtle details

Man, Ye really out here winning with “I Love It” believe it’s a top 5 song and almost 200 million views in 2 weeks. Currently at 172 million. That’s more than Drizzy “I’m my feelings” which been our for a month and has 135 million views.

Dude is big upping and promoting ASAP Bari on his IG. I get it, fine that's your mans. But shut the **** up! Sheesh. Call him on the phone. Stop promoting the **** openly. His judgment and timing are second worst to none.

Back
Top Bottom