OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Didn't he perform We Got Love? I didn't watch the episode but that's what all the reports said.

We Got Love was supposed to be on Teyana's album (they played it on the album release party stream) so it wasn't really anything new.

I've really avoided anything Ye related for a long time now but that TMZ vid interview was hard as hell to watch. Ye so arrogant he thought he could override the Kardashian curse. He been in deep with that klan for too long now and we see just how ****ed it gets.

I don't eem think this is the worst yet.

Why hasn’t anyone checked him?, I mean that one TMZ dude did (the last visit), but no one has grabbed this dude and slap some sense into him?

Drop him off in O block in Chi, let them set his *** straight

Tha'ts not it chief.

You spent marketing dollars on Billboards and inserted yourself into the "Weezy will get #1 this week, and I'll gladly be #2" facade.

So he has another 2 months of publicity stunts lined up to ride into Thanksgiving?

Yeah, no. You can kindly F all the way off, Kanye. I've been lenient with his antics up until this point. Hope we see a massive boycott of this guy industry-wide. Enough is enough.
But this was the tipping point though lol?

He scrapped the album again didn't he. This is just like TMZ all over again. We're never gonna hear what came out of those original sessions :smh:
We obviously will have no idea what actually is going on, but I kinda thought this Yandhi album was going to be those scrapped records. Still do, in fact.

We obviously will have no idea what actually is going on, but I kinda thought this Yandhi album was going to be those scrapped records. Still do, in fact.

I was thinking yandhi would be the original record that was scrapped for ye, but now that he is delaying for another two months, I think we are getting all new material again.

I've really avoided anything Ye related for a long time now but that TMZ vid interview was hard as hell to watch. Ye so arrogant he thought he could override the Kardashian curse. He been in deep with that klan for too long now and we see just how ****ed it gets.

I don't eem think this is the worst yet.
His only chance of recovery would be cheating on Kim with Erykah Badu.

Musically, this doesn't sound like a bad decision. 3k or Common collabs would be awkward though.
I was just talking about to snap Ye back in to reality.

Badu got that magic box.

But yeah musically, thats a given.
I think he’s too far gone for even her. Plus the men’s lives that she changed weren’t as ****** up like Ye.
:lol: True.

I doubt she would pursue it.

That's like a sacrifice she'd do for the culture.

His only chance of recovery would be cheating on Kim with Erykah Badu.

His only chance of recovery is putting out good music.

This is one GIGANTIC attention grab because he can no longer do it with music...and the entire world is buying this ****. It's keeping him alive.

His only chance of recovery is putting out good music.

This is one GIGANTIC attention grab because he can no longer do it with music...and the entire world is buying this ****. It's keeping him alive.
I don't believe that.

I think he's been ****ed up in the head since his mom died. I think he really is bi-polar. I really think those meds ****ed him up for real. All that to me contributed to his fall off.

Cuz of that I think he really believes all the bull **** he's saying.

Now yeah he's also playing it up to stay relevant and get attention but when a dude meets with a racist, supports a racist, blurts out slavery was a choice for millions of enslaved Africans, double downs on it when pressed, goes away and comes back with a weak *** sorry only to turn around and put on a MAGA hat babbling about free thinking and spreading love I'm gonna take dude's word he believes it.

I don't think he's Trump where he'll just say any dumb **** to sure up his base. Nah.

Cuz the thing is while he may no longer be at his peak musically he still has his stans and fanatics that evidenced by this thread will keep listening to anything he dies and he'll still hover around top 5 sales wise when his albums drop.

Cuz quite frankly if this was solely about living off attention he could say all different set of crazy **** to get eyes on him without offending minorities, the black community, ppl with common sense.

I don't believe that.

I think he's been ****ed up in the head since his mom died. I think he really is bi-polar. I really think those meds ****ed him up for real. All that to me contributed to his fall off.

Cuz of that I think he really believes all the bull **** he's saying.

Now yeah he's also playing it up to stay relevant and get attention but when a dude meets with a racist, supports a racist, blurts out slavery was a choice for millions of enslaved Africans, double downs on it when pressed, goes away and comes back with a weak *** sorry only to turn around and put on a MAGA hat babbling about free thinking and spreading love I'm gonna take dude's word he believes it.

I don't think he's Trump where he'll just say any dumb **** to sure up his base. Nah.

Cuz the thing is while he may no longer be at his peak musically he still has his stans and fanatics that evidenced by this thread will keep listening to anything he dies and he'll still hover around top 5 sales wise when his albums drop.

Cuz quite frankly if this was solely about living off attention he could say all different set of crazy **** to get eyes on him without offending minorities, the black community, ppl with common sense.

Guess who the stans are arguing with...

The same people who are "outraged" every time he performs another public skit on television or on Twitter...claim to be "done with him" but STILL keep giving him attention. The stans and the people that are legit upset...are one in the same. They just stand on two different sides of a fence.

If this is having an adverse effect on him as it pertains to his celebrity and his ability to ENTERTAIN as a way to sell retail....prove it. Let him drop some "exclusive" Yeezy's tomorrow and lil ****** will be wrapped around the block for em. If he drops that Yahndi ****...I don't give a **** if they say he streamed this or that number...it will STILL command the attention of the masses.

I honestly find it INSULTING that ****** let the powers that be continue to trot out athletes and entertainers as being mouthpieces for "black" people. I don't give a **** about what Kanye has to say about race relations. I doubt that ***** could name the 3 branches of government if pressed on the spot. As far as I'm concerned...Kanye is as qualified as Lil Uzi Vert to be a "voice" that can spark so much outrage and emotion regarding politics.

He's a ****ing RAPPER...not Malcolm X. What those beats sound like *****?

Guess who the stans are arguing with...

The same people who are "outraged" every time he performs another public skit on television or on Twitter...claim to be "done with him" but STILL keep giving him attention. The stans and the people that are legit upset...are one in the same. They just stand on two different sides of a fence.

If this is having an adverse effect on him as it pertains to his celebrity and his ability to ENTERTAIN as a way to sell retail....prove it. Let him drop some "exclusive" Yeezy's tomorrow and lil *****s will be wrapped around the block for em. If he drops that Yahndi ****...I don't give a **** if they say he streamed this or that number...it will STILL command the attention of the masses.

I honestly find it INSULTING that *****s let the powers that be continue to trot out athletes and entertainers as being mouthpieces for "black" people. I don't give a **** about what Kanye has to say about race relations. I doubt that ***** could name the 3 branches of government if pressed on the spot. As far as I'm concerned...Kanye is as qualified as Lil Uzi Vert to be a "voice" that can spark so much outrage and emotion regarding politics.

He's a ****ing RAPPER...not Malcolm X. What those beats sound like *****?
Well obviously "former fans" are mad about it and stans sticking by him feel some type of way.

Dont see how they're one in the same other than them arguing about the topic.

****** waste time online doing all types of ****.

If you don't care about it, thats cool. Obviously plenty others do and will put time and energy toward it. That **** don't stress me. Let them.

Whether you like it or not Kanye doing this does have an adverse effect. To pretend he doesn't is naive and ignorant.

And he's not Malcolm X but we don't have a Malcolm X for today anyway.

Back
Top Bottom