OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Well obviously "former fans" are mad about it and stans sticking by him feel some type of way.

Dont see how they're one in the same other than them arguing about the topic.

*****s waste time online doing all types of ****.

If you don't care about it, thats cool. Obviously plenty others do and will put time and energy toward it. That **** don't stress me. Let them.

Whether you like it or not Kanye doing this does have an adverse effect. To pretend he doesn't is naive and ignorant.

And he's not Malcolm X but we don't have a Malcolm X for today anyway.

If this is having an adverse effect on him as it pertains to his celebrity and his ability to ENTERTAIN as a way to sell retail....prove it.

If this is having an adverse effect on him as it pertains to his celebrity and his ability to ENTERTAIN as a way to sell retail....prove it.
I didn't say it had an adverse effect on him as far as his celebrity or ability to entertain. You're asking for something that you yourself put forth. I don't need to prove that. I already said Ye fell off, that don't really need to be blamed on anything. It happens to all artists. I said those who buy in to his bull **** are the ones adversely affected.

If you don't know about that like I said you wild naive or ignorant. Just like dudes in the other Kanye thread in general who need to be explained exactly how this society functions with celebrities and their ability to influence the masses.

I don't really need to prove that. **** has been proven for me word to Trump.

Now if you talking about the meds and death of his mom effecting him and you're asking me to prove how that adversely effected Kanye well that's just stupid. How could it not?

I'm not gonna legitmately continue a back and forth with somebody asking me to prove how getting prescribed a bunch of meds which Kanye has admitted himself and the death of his mother has effected Kanye West.

That's just some dumb nonsensical **** you're indulging.

I didn't say it had an adverse effect on him as far as his celebrity or ability to entertain. You're asking for something that you yourself put forth. I don't need to prove that. I already said Ye fell off, that don't really need to be blamed on anything. It happens to all artists. I said those who buy in to his bull **** are the ones adversely affected.

If you don't know about that like I said you wild naive or ignorant. Just like dudes in the other Kanye thread in general who need to be explained exactly how this society functions with celebrities and their ability to influence the masses.

I don't really need to prove that. **** has been proven for me word to Trump.

Now if you talking about the meds and death of his mom effecting him and you're asking me to prove how that adversely effected Kanye well that's just stupid. How could it not?

I'm not gonna legitmately continue a back and forth with somebody asking me to prove how getting prescribed a bunch of meds which Kanye has admitted himself and the death of his mother has effected Kanye West.

That's just some dumb nonsensical **** you're indulging.

:lol:

I mean I'm not really going to explain to you how meds work or the death of someone's mother :lol:

But again I don't know where you got adverse effect on his celebrity or his ability to entertain. Nobody is talking about that.

20181014_233320.jpg

:lol:

I don't even think meeting with Trump is a bad thing, we SHOULD have some direct line of communication to those in power, and a celeb like Ye has enough influence to create awareness of social issues.

It's the stanning and trying to get people to "like" Trump, completely disregarding the damage and hate he's caused so far, that makes people upset.

2010/MBDTF era Ye, that was on that 'black political' movement would've handled this way differently.

Seen this, it is pretty interesting.

889CEA72-A342-4C48-8F63-22FEAC762BDB.jpeg

its not really sucking up to someone then asking for stuff is nothing new

kids do it they parents

suckers do it women for kitty

brown nosers at work do it too

sucking up to someone and say all kinds of crazy stuff lowers the creditably of what you are fighting for. Also, to a person who feeds off that they expect it so it seems pointless. sad part is i doubt kim was sitting on his lap and throwing it a circle for him

sad his wife had more integrity at policy discussions than he did. not saying women cant discuss policy its just sheesh my dude.

I’m not one for gossip but

808’s & Heartbreak 2 OTW? :nerd:

Keep in mind his move to Chicago is just him, not his family

That rumor is just cuz he said she almost left him in april after the first meltdown on tmz.

They’re not reporting anything new just phishing for clicks. Kim is out in Uganda and was with him at SNL.

Back
Top Bottom