OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

**** is asinine. "He shoulda bought from a local shoe business." WHICH LOCAL SHOE COMPANY IN MASULITA SHOULD HE HAVE GOTTEN THE SHOES FROM SWAY?

"I hope these kids aren't getting jacked or worst killed for a pair of Yeezys." By who?! They're orphans! Their parents are dead. They're not leaving the compound. There's no shoe resale market in Masulita. People in the town aren't robbing children for their kicks. They're trying to murder them for their ethnic identity. The kids don't have athletic shoes to begin with. They would have been happy with anything. Ye gave them premium goods. It's not being reported but the trip was also about improving infrastructure and improving tourism to, and as a by product, the overall economy in Uganda.

This is what I mean when I say you ****** just be talking without knowing anything. But go ahead get your hot takes off. Should have partnered with a local business to buy 1000 pairs of shoes. Where do you think they are?

Criticize Kanye all you want, but know what you're talking about. JPS JPS you betta dan dat.

Last edited:
**** is asinine. "He shoulda bought from a local shoe business." WHICH LOCAL SHOE COMPANY IN MASULITA SHOULD HE HAVE GOTTEN THE SHOES FROM SWAY?

"I hope these kids aren't getting jacked or worst killed for a pair of Yeezys." By who?! They're orphans! Their parents are dead. They're not leaving the compound. There's no shoe resale market in Masulita. People in the town aren't robbing children for their kids. They're trying to murder them for their ethnic identity. The kids don't have athletic shoes to begin with. They would have been happy with anything. Ye gave them premium goods. It's not being reported but the trip was also about improving infrastructure and improving tourism to, and as a by product, the overall economy in Uganda.

This is what I mean when I say you *****s just be talking without knowing anything. But go ahead get your hot takes off. Should have partnered with a local business to buy 1000 pairs of shoes. Where do you think they are?

Criticize Kanye all you want, but know what you're talking about. JPS JPS you betta dan dat.
bro wut? im agreeing with you lmao. im making fun of the dudes who youre calling out

Back
Top Bottom