OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

why this thread title say THRONE2 misleading **** when kanye just filed a suit against the roc u kno there aint ever gonna be a throne 2 after that and coincidentally dame pull up right after the suit is made news??? ya it aint happening guys delete that out the thread title

I’m pretty sure Hov sold his shares of Roc and ain’t got nothin to do with them anymore.

IF Thrones 2 is happening, then Ye suing Roc won’t affect that...

Dx98naFWoAAV3xg.jpg

Sunday Service shirt? :nerd:

So I’m assuming those that don’t like Yeezus probably want Kanye to make music like TCD, LR, amd Graduation? Nothing is wrong with that but I don’t want him to be like Drake and make the same **** over and over again.

Low key I think Desiigner dropped his **** a week or two before the official rollout happened.

GOOD treating him like a stepson.

I would think at least Push would try helping him feel more included since he signed him.

anyone peep the video teamkanyedaily posted on IG of Ye in a session today? Not sure if its recent but sounded good

Low key I think Desiigner dropped his **** a week or two before the official rollout happened.

GOOD treating him like a stepson.

I would think at least Push would try helping him feel more included since he signed him.

Nah listen to Push on the Budden podcast when they ask about desiigner. His responses were mad sarcastic and it felt like he was saying, without saying, that Desiigner's problems are of his own making.

Back
Top Bottom