OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Originally Posted by tyisny

I cant wait to see NT reaction if French Montana does happen to sign with good music bwahahahaah
I would rather hear French Montana than Big Sean.

French Montana & Max B >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Sean

Not even playin

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Why are people in here saying how bad Big Sean and CyHi are with their bars, but ignoring the fact that KANYE WEST HAS A HIGHER QUANTITY OF TERRIBLE VERSES THAN THOSE TWO COMBINED?

These clown rappers are the same. Record 20 verses, and maybe one verse is hot. But some have a better gimmick than others, so their trash verses are fire versus the other guys' trash verses.
Cause Kanye doesn't have more than the 2 of them combined. I would go into further detail about that, but I remembered your SN and figured I really don't need to.

Kanye West doesn't have more than 2 terrible verses?

roll.gif

Statements like this further prove my point that you guys just cosign him because of the "College Dropout" theme.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Why are people in here saying how bad Big Sean and CyHi are with their bars, but ignoring the fact that KANYE WEST HAS A HIGHER QUANTITY OF TERRIBLE VERSES THAN THOSE TWO COMBINED?

These clown rappers are the same. Record 20 verses, and maybe one verse is hot. But some have a better gimmick than others, so their trash verses are fire versus the other guys' trash verses.
Cause Kanye doesn't have more than the 2 of them combined. I would go into further detail about that, but I remembered your SN and figured I really don't need to.

Kanye West doesn't have more than 2 terrible verses?

roll.gif

Statements like this further prove my point that you guys just cosign him because of the "College Dropout" theme.
you dip @$+!......he just said he doesn't have more than CyHi and Sean combined....where does he say he doesn't have more than 2 bad verses. Please show me. 
...like no SERIOUSLY, he did NOT say what you just said he did? did you just blatantly ignore what he said in an effort to troll? like for real

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

big yawn trash

i dont even know how cyha looks like

this is going to be cool but we need that pusha solo,

indifferent.gif
because a guy's appearance can change how you feel about their music right, lame.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

big yawn trash

indifferent.gif
because a guy's appearance can change how you feel about their music right, lame.

It actually can. And a rapper's thoughts on attending college can especially change how they feel about the music.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

folks. Just ignore Cole World 22

Aint worth the time.

What's not worth the time?

Dudes are saying CyHi and Big Sean are wack... and they're (the NT posters) the greatest writers of the 21st century?

But I say Kanye West is just as wack... and y'all not questioning whether he fallin' off just because he said skip college?

Okay.

He aint worth the time cuz he is NT's Time just using a different name.. dude admitted openly to being a troll.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

big yawn trash

indifferent.gif

Kanye-West-2010-06-04-300x300.jpg

[h1]Jay Electronica And Frank Ocean Recording For G.O.O.D Music Compilation[/h1]
by JP DelaCuesta January 17th, 2012 @ 7:18pm

640-1141-jay-electronica-ft-mobb-deep-sur-la-b-o-de-call-of-duty.jpg

(AllHipHop News) The upcoming G.O.O.D. Music compilation may be one of the most anticipated albums of 2012.

In addition to head honcho Kanye West, G.O.O.D. Music artists Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, and Mr. Hudson have all recorded for the new album, and a majority of them are currently in London working on the project.

In addition to the aforementioned artists on the compilation, Jay Electronica, Frank Ocean, producers Mannie Fresh and Hit Boy, and singer Marsha Ambrosius will all make appearances.

Ambrosius, who is currently signed to J Records, recently took to Twitter to announce the inclusion of both Jay and Frank. She tweeted, “In the studio with Frank Ocean, Big Sean, Pusha T, Manny Fresh 
icon_smile.gif
" class="wp-smiley" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; "> Kanye West is on the way!!! I’m having fun today 
icon_smile.gif
" class="wp-smiley" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; "> “

She later added, “And @JayElectronica just arrived 
icon_smile.gif
" class="wp-smiley" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; "> fun times in the studio – Kanye sessions Day 2 
icon_smile.gif
" class="wp-smiley" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 15px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; "> 

The G.O.O.D. Music compilation drops in Spring 2012.

I hate compilation albums.
I like solo albums with no features.

I do not care about anyone on G.O.O.D. Music, except Kanye.

Originally Posted by Prada G

I hate compilation albums.
I like solo albums with no features.

I do not care about anyone on G.O.O.D. Music, except Kanye.
why even post in this thread then?

Big Sean - Two Can Win
Sean said of the track: 

In honor of J. Dilla being one of the most influential producers of all time, I decided to lay a verse to one of my favorite tracks off of J. Dilla’s Donuts. Being from Detroit I feel I have a responsibility to honor his legacy n continue it in my own way. His soul will live forever… RIP J. Dilla

I guess I can bring this thread back since ye is back buzz with new music 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Save the front page from all the ye clutter

Kanye West - Thera Flu 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i6mfdw.jpg

Kanye West x Pusha T x Big Sean x 2 Chainz - Mercy (G.O.O.D. Friday)

media

CANT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom