OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Well given what Khloe went through I can see Kim being like nah I'm not about to rock with the addict that's crazy.

Well given what Khloe went through I can see Kim being like nah I'm not about to rock with the addict that's crazy.

:lol:

Look what these men have to go through... no wonder they become addicts. You have it backwards man.

:lol:

Look what these men have to go through... no wonder they become addicts. You have it backwards man.
Yeah ppl keep saying that but I think they attracted to damage ppl and it's cuz they're damaged that the Kardashians/Jenner's can p-trap them so easily.

But even if what you said is true then they need to get with dudes man enough to stay themselves.

Nothing will change my mind on Kanye being off his meds recently and **** trump

But he cool for this
https://www.complex.com/sneakers/20...way-yeezys-to-kids-at-charity-event-in-uganda
He's cool for giving Yeezys to kids? And white Yeezys for that?

FOH

Why didnt he just purchased shoes from the local business and then gave them away to kids? Seems like a better idea to not only do something positive but help the local economy.

But again Yeezys? There are like tons of other things he could be doing .. maybe he is and I havent read up but if this is all, then def wildin.

FOH

Why didnt he just purchased shoes from the local business and then gave them away to kids? Seems like a better idea to not only do something positive but help the local economy.

But again Yeezys? There are like tons of other things he could be doing .. maybe he is and I havent read up but if this is all, then def wildin.

What you expect? You want him to change the world? It was a nice gesture. You always mad about something.

What you expect? You want him to change the world? It was a nice gesture. You always mad about something.
Why are you asking me a question that I clearly gave an answer before it was asked?

SMH

And I'm not mad, more like disappointed.

Last edited:

FOH

You have a point
It might be good PR since everyone including me been laughing in his face about the maga bs

FOH

Oh be quiet. You’re saying a bunch of nothing :lol:

You dudes talk just for the sake of talking. “I don’t know anything about the region or what he’s doing and I’m not going to look it up myself but let me volunteer some uninformed criticism anyway because it’s the internet and that’s my right.”

“Shoes from a local business...” you guys just be talking man :lol:

Last edited:
Oh be quiet. You’re saying a bunch of nothing :lol:

You dudes talk just for the sake of talking. “I don’t know anything about the region or what he’s doing and I’m not going to look it up myself but let me volunteer some uninformed criticism anyway because it’s the internet and that’s my right.”

“Shoes from a local business...” you guys just be talking man :lol:
Who said anything about the region. We are talking about his efforts. LoL

This entire reply is applicable to you. The irony!

Who said anything about the region. We are talking about his efforts. LoL

This entire reply is applicable to you. The irony!

FOH

Where did the kids he gave Yeezy's to live? What needs did the kids there have? What are their most basic fundamental needs? Which local business make shoes, where are they located what are their production capabilities, what is the quality of their product? Does him partnering with those local businesses actually help the local economy? Where will that money he gives those companies go and how will it be used. Will those local businesses actually ever deliver on their promise to provide shoes for the needy?

What are the TONS of other things he could be doing that will have a more direct effect on these children who as you can see in the vids, were mostly wearing sandals - largely as a school uniform but also largely because it's all they have. At a lot of these schools kids play sports in flip flops because not all of them have shoes. Not all of them have families to provide them with basic things like shoes.

And as a person who frequents a site called Niketalk, have you ever stopped to consider what a small gift like a pair of sought after cool shoes like Yeezy's could do to a child's self esteem. It's a nothing gesture for him but literally will mean the world to all of those kids. **** look at what being able to BUY a pair at a markup does for the self-esteem of 1st world grown men on here.

But again, you dudes just be talking man without knowing the slightest bit of what you're talking about. Criticize ye for a million things but you're clowning for criticizing the man for being philanthropic.

I'm not going to engage in an economics class.

If you think Yeezys are a grand gesture, so beat it. If you don't think that purchasing locally made products can help the economy even if it's momentarily, so beat it, if you dont think Kanye could help with other basic needs that you alluded too, so beat it.

Not going to give you an economics class in a Kanye west thread.

Again, giving something is better than nothing, but this dude is going around the world and giving out Yeezys like they are gods gift to human. I wonder how Trump and Museveni self esteem sky rocketed when they received theirs.

LASTLY, I hope these kids aren't getting jacked or worst killed for a pair of Yeezys.

But again, at least they are doing something. I guess.

Last edited:
https://www.hot97.com/news/hot-97-n...ed-info-story-adidon-drakes-producer-40-audio

9247E5E6-024E-42CB-BE2C-FC0A1D5442E5.jpeg

If you think Yeezys are a grand gesture, so beat it. If you don't think that purchasing locally made products can help the economy even if it's momentarily, so beat it, if you dont think Kanye could help with other basic needs that you alluded too, so beat it.

Again, giving something is better than nothing, but this dude is going around the world and giving out Yeezys like they are gods gift to human. I wonder how Trump and Museveni self esteem sky rocketed when they received theirs.

LASTLY, I hope these kids aren't getting jacked or worst killed for a pair of Yeezys.

You guys man :lol:

Kanye gives away yeezys=
"Damn why didn't he buy local products and give them those shoes instead of those overpriced yeezys!!"

Kanye gives away regular shoes bought locally instead of yeezys=
"Wow this guy makes $220 shoes but gives away some cheap off brand stuff. What a scumbag"

i have no horse in this discussion

but :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

okay, hypothetically you and scooter braun or whoever just switched bodies...what would you have had him do instead? and please be specific

bc it looks like whatever he did you woulda *****ed and moaned about it. he buys local air rice boats for these ****** “to boost the economy” and now the TL feels like he thinks hes too good to give away Yeezys.

if i was a celebrity i just wouldn’t give a ****.

:lol: nobody robbing them kids for them stank *** red clay stained Yeezys. I almost wanna say it was smart on Ye’s part to give them the all whites that would show wear and tear and not make it about someone trying to resell those shoes.

Back
Top Bottom