OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Didnt expect to see Goldlink bring out Push when I saw him last month

Attachments

• IMG_5005.JPG
    IMG_5005.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 9
So is Kanye about to drop a great/classic album? Or we getting more MAGA bars?

We didn’t even get the MAGA bars. Kim and the label made him take them off. From everything we read prior to “Ye” the MAGA songs were more interesting/well written.

One theory.....

He said he supports the way Trump (“An outsider”) got into office, not his racism and politics. If you watch the Charlamagne interview he says if he ran he would be Trump Tactics with Obama’s campaign.

Him and his wife have tried to get a lot of stuff done about Prison Reform just by trying to TALK to him instead of yelling “**** Trump” which gets us nowhere because...he’s in charge lol.

Last edited:
He said he supports the way Trump (“An outsider”) got into office, not his racism and politics. If you watch the Charlamagne interview he says if he ran he would be Trump Tactics with Obama’s campaign.

Him and his wife have tried to get a lot of stuff done about Prison Reform just by trying to TALK to him instead of yelling “**** Trump” which gets us nowhere because...he’s in charge lol.

It don’t matter what tactics he likes and dont like, he aligned himself with that, and he’s feeling the effects of it now

You don’t go from black excellence to MAGA

Didn’t Cyhi the prynce say he wrote that line and Kanye stole it from him when he Freestyled for Jay for the first time

Nah definitely wasn't a cyhi line. Kanye had that line in the cut way before cyhi was one of his frequent collaborators.

Yahndi demo track that leaked last Sunday

Beat and sample are dope but... I don’t know that shooting up a tv station is a message that’s really gonna age well, especially in this post-trump era.

Hopefully it’s satire? But I know he doesn’t really do that anymore.

Beat and sample are dope but... I don’t know that shooting up a tv station is a message that’s really gonna age well, especially in this post-trump era.

Hopefully it’s satire? But I know he doesn’t really do that anymore.

That's funny I thought the same at first and I'm interested in what the lyrics will be if they do decide to use it. I believe I read the sample was used previously on a B.o.B track years ago but don't remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom