OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Y'all ain't heard water when he did it at sunday service? Anyone expecting hip hop type gospel is gonna be in for a rude awakening imo. I'm not hyped for this project at all

giphy.gif

I'm effing with the Water joint.

Would make an exception for a tour in NYC.

i ain't traveling to see the dude.

This ***** is literally trying to build a city, if it's one thing i can never take away from this man it's his determination to get things done.

Also considering both Jay & Kanye have been "cancelled" :lol::lol:... and the outrage crowd has pegged them as enemies of black people now would be the perfect time to drop WTT

man I never thought I'd ever see the day ppl would turn on hov. I even gave up on the slander around when 444 dropped and conceded.

And now everyone wanna hate him. I'll take it :lol::lol:

Even funnier bc it's the same clown **** he's been doing his entire existence. Backstabbing been part of his daily routine lol

Damn. I slept on The Life of Pablo. The second half of this album is great.

I feel like if he wasn’t dealing with his BS, we’d be talking differently about this project
Album was GOOD! Was basically on everyone’s year end top 10 list. Even number 1 on some of them.

Damn. I slept on The Life of Pablo. The second half of this album is great.

I feel like if he wasn’t dealing with his BS, we’d be talking differently about this project

Life of Pablo is a fun album.

There’s no feeling like seeing FSMH performed and the crowd singing there first few lines in unison lol.

Getting ready for JIK running back his discography (so good man, it’s unreal at times) forgot about how good Cruel Summer was. Gave me G.O.O.D Friday vibes.

Back
Top Bottom