OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Keep in mind all these could be a tad bit sped up to reduce the chance of being taken down.

New Body

Bye Bye Baby

The Storm (new version, better quality)

Alien

Surprised no one is talking about this Yandhi leak :nerd:

Unless im super late

I ran it thru once or twice

It sounds...just ok, nothing groundbreaking (i know its unfinished)

Just had no desire to run any of it back

Hypebeast shoes is all he’s got now.
Music wise he’s been on the super decline. Cudi saved him (again). Listened to the leaks not impressed.

don't really care for/trust leaks.. especially if it's kanye.. he was still editing TLOP on streaming services when it officially dropped.

Listened to the leak. Chakras aka Law of Attraction is dope, the outro is dope. Wouldn’t mind if he built on a few of these tracks and actually released them.

when yall say 'yandhi album leak' are yall referring to the the bunch of songs that were posted on a random soundcloud?

I'm convinced Ye will always be able to compose music but he doesn't have anything else to say. I would've thought he would be on some introspective **** by now in his life. We're need Jay to save this man and rekindle the friendship for WTT2. Maybe that'll help dude

Lol Jay’s busy trying to find his own way out the woods. We lost him too, cats just aren’t ready to accept it.

It's some joints on here....shame that now all this **** will be scrapped.

Ye should start dropping what he had so far from all the albums he never finished, like his own Lost Tapes series. He be on that avant garde half finished music **** anyway.

Good *** Job
So Help Me God
Child Rebel Soldier
Yandhi
Turbo Grafx 16
Cruel Winter

Back
Top Bottom