OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

His work on these recently released Push joints is good money.

I feel like those sessions from last year they leaked a while ago

Interesting to see where he takes this one...predictable Jesus rollout though lol hopefully he back chopping **** up to Un-MAGA us.

I feel like those sessions from last year they leaked a while ago

Interesting to see where he takes this one...predictable Jesus rollout though lol hopefully he back chopping **** up to Un-MAGA us.

Probably. I think the leaks were only a few months ago though.

Still a reminder that all of his work with Push recently has been solid.

I can't call it with this guy :lol:

ah2kp5y7wfj31.jpg

ihust1e ihust1e

In the full pic there's another piece of paper chillin with what looks like other titles. The yellow paper has what looks like lyrics that definitely have a gospel feel...

EDKQ3WjU0AAS4j1.jpg

In the full pic there's another piece of paper chillin with what looks like other titles. The yellow paper has what looks like lyrics that definitely have a gospel feel...

EDKQ3WjU0AAS4j1.jpg

He need to give it up. Jesus been stopped walking wit this *****

Last edited:
Finally listening to this Yandhi leak.

Man he should of released this Love song he performed with Teyana Taylor :smh:

Y'all ain't heard water when he did it at sunday service? Anyone expecting hip hop type gospel is gonna be in for a rude awakening imo. I'm not hyped for this project at all

i don't even know what to expect anymore besides random elephant noises, clashes, yelps and singing.
probably 5 different versions of the same album since the first 3 and a half will be abstract and the tracklisting will be out of order...some tracks probably missing...
the 5th version which will drop months from now will be the final version but by then I'll care even less than I do now. on and merch on cheap t shirts you could cop for like 6 dollars at michaels but he's going to push them for like 60+.

actually I do know what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom