OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

All soft release dates.

Take none of this stuff to heart.

When was the last time Kanye stuck to a release date? Yeezus???

He's been in charge of 5-6 projects since then and none have met the deadline lol

:smh: :lol:

I blame myself for hoping he would come through and impress me.

I'll still listen, but I've largely been so off of dude that my interest is legitimately way lower after him missing this date/weekend.

I allowed myself to get hyped for Yandhi and we saw what happened there. I'm not expecting anything this time. It's better that way :lol:

543B80DF-D112-4376-8F4E-2C6C15E74448.png

the albums not dropping or its not coming out

Heard that none of the samples were cleared through proper channels. He thought because it was gospel songs he didn’t have to clear it...smh

Album is cool. Felt like it was missing a few beat drops on some songs

Chick fil a song is very cringy

But the intro, on god, water, selah are high tier kanye songs

Kanye has got to be the most disrespectful artist when it comes to his fans. A year after the Yhandi debacle and he made a joke of us again....

It’s sad because a majority of the people who are pissed right now will still buy the shoes and if he ever tours again will still buy the concert tickets (me included)

F Youu Kanye, first and foremost.

Last edited:
Ye is honestly on his aritist ish

he is making what he wants.....

i mean may not be what we want, but its what he wants

lots of artist make the same album and don't enjoy music because they make what will sell and or what people expect of them.

not to say imma like this album i can respect someone saying hey yah know what imma make this type of album my way.

Ye all the way washed.
This. Man done turned new body into a gospel song and took nicki off? Wut? I think the song with XXX is gone too. I'm gonna go ahead and rip that yandhi leak off youtube. I'd rather ride around to aliens, magical flying uhhh than this joint. I'm all for Christ, but this ain't it for me.

tbh the lyrics and subject matter were refreshing, especially over great kanye production

I find it interesting how people shun the christian aspect of the album but have no problem listening to anything else when they don't really subscribe to the extremely secular lifestyle either

Back
Top Bottom