OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Actually his last 2 interviews he’s been extremely chill and laid back. Nick Cannon and Joe Rogan.

everytime drink champs is mentioned, it brings me back to diddy acting sus. :lol:

is ye gonna drink? isn't that a sin or something?

everytime drink champs is mentioned, it brings me back to diddy acting sus. :lol:

He can drink. Shouldn't get drunk though.

But beyond that, at least IMO, I thought he was a recovering alcoholic? As in, identified it as a problem in his life and tried to remove it from his life?

1. Wasn't acting

2. On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Jesus also was invited to the wedding with his disciples. When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus said to him, "They have no wine." And Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does this have to do with me? My hour has not yet come." His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you." Now there were six stone water jars there for the Jewish rites of purification, each holding twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water." And they filled them up to the brim. And he said to them, "Now draw some out and take it to the master of the feast." So they took it. When the master of the feast tasted the water now become wine, and did not know where it came from (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom and said to him, "Everyone serves the good wine first, and when people have drunk freely, then the poor wine. But you have kept the good wine until now." This, the first of his signs, Jesus did at Cana in Galilee, and manifested his glory. And his disciples believed in him.
John 2:1-11 esv

2E034CB1-7853-4683-BA64-762BCF4F4836.jpeg

It was actually refreshing to see Ye comfortably speak his mind uninterrupted. As crazy as some of the things he says sounds, a lot makes sense. Very great watch/listen definitely recommend. Did not expect to watch the whole 2 hours but threw it on in the background while I did some chores/cooking, glad i did

Mans displayed some manic tendencies in the interview but overall I felt he was speaking truthfully with control. Of course folks grab bits for clickbait, but mans has an overall peace of his situation. The eerie thing though was him talking about being offed after the Drink Champs interview, which seemed like partial joking, partial paranoia.

Love NORE, but I need Ye to do another 2.5hr interview with a better interviewer.. or how bout not even an interview, I wanna hear him and Elon shoot the shh for two hours.

I get what y’all saying about nore but if anybody else does that interview you are not getting that Kanye . He wasn’t going to be that comfortable with anybody else

Back
Top Bottom