OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

video was tough...i don't think there was much to"understand", just dope visuals...

Maybe I misspoke - I get that they were going for strictly visual impact, but I guess I didn't find it that dope. I didn't feel like the imagery didn't fit the song well, and that the costumes were a bit extra.

For me, this was an example of an artist trying to be different for difference's sake. Different can be good sometimes, and at other times, awkward.

Just my $0.02, though.

video is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

mase.jpg

hmm g.o.o.d. look for Betha? 
Could be decent!
*crosses fingers* Man.... This is one of the few "comeback career" signings I agree with. Big Sean, and a bunch of other rappers got their swag from this dude. 
Originally Posted by BayEST

who is dude dancing at the end???? Bird style..lol

Thats Cudi 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J A M E S

Love don't understand the "Mercy" video.

There's a fine line between artistic and just plain weird....and we're getting there. I feel like this was a missed opportunity.
This. Song still goes though.

2 chains was def the standout in the video. he just seemed cooler than everyone else
laugh.gif

but the video could have been a little bit better. I appreciate the panorama type view, but it got a lil annoying when their faces got cut off.

and is it me or did it feel like pusha messed up in the beginning of the video...

like OH SNAPS they said action?!

The concept is incredibly dope.

For this song...not so much.
Why is this +%@## Kanye dressed like Sub Zero?

Vid was cool, I caught Teyana Taylor, Cudi, DJ Banj, and Mr. Hudson cameos, I may have seen Cy-hi in there too.

I think that person at the end flapping their arms like a bird looks more like Mos Def. Cudi looks light skin in the black and white effect. The person flapping their arms looks like Pusha T at first kuz hes so dark but you can see that Pusha was wearing something different. Somebody gotta figure it out i keep on pausing it trying to get a clear frame.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

mase.jpg

hmm g.o.o.d. look for Betha? 
Could be decent!
*crosses fingers* Man.... This is one of the few "comeback career" signings I agree with. Big Sean, and a bunch of other rappers got their swag from this dude. 
Originally Posted by BayEST

who is dude dancing at the end???? Bird style..lol

Thats Cudi 
laugh.gif
Nah towards the end that was D'Banj. Cudi was more towards the middle of the vid.
I liked this vid. The visuals were provocative. From the description of the Cannes movie it seems like there's interplay btwn that and this video. Like this may be an expansion of just one scene in the movie.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The concept is incredibly dope.

For this song...not so much.
Why is this +%@## Kanye dressed like Sub Zero?

laugh.gif
 Word though...

...I wonder if the guy realizes that *+@% looks just as silly as tall tees.

Song is still my *+@% though.

o

O

O

O

O

OK!!!!

::

Right when Cyhi was getting his 2nd & last shot in the video, they instantly 'swerve' the camera over to the right

Yikes

::

Okay niketalk i got a
pimp.gif
question, do you guys think kanye is a good lyricist ? Or even a good rapper

Back
Top Bottom