OFFICIAL kanYe West x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - NEW KANYE WEST JESUS IS KING OUT NOW!!

337
48
Joined Apr 15, 2008
Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album
Exactly, i dont wanna hear big sean recycle some more lines and all that nonsense he talks about.
 
4,925
460
Joined Aug 31, 2009
Originally Posted by IheartDrums

looking forward to this,

everyone can pretty much hold their own imo...

and a G.O.O.D. Music tour?

that would be crazy...
 
6,602
47
Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by datdude0903

Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album
Exactly, i dont wanna hear big sean recycle some more lines and all that nonsense he talks about.


"every rapper named Big..."

"break that tree down..."

but yes, a G.O.O.D. Music tour would be :pimp:ttttt
 
5,215
837
Joined Feb 3, 2010
*watches as eryone builds this album up to epic levels to either be overly disappointed or overwhelmed with hyperbole on the final product*

kinda looking forward to it... "rapping" kanye kinda been hit or miss as of late tho an outside of Com, I aint really crazy about none of the other rappers in the set

should be good music overall tho...word to good fridays
 
3,900
20
Joined May 11, 2009
Imma chill.

Remember what happened last time we hyped a collaboration album with profound artists?

*hides excitement*
 
1,912
84
Joined Nov 26, 2007
i'm not worried about Sean on this, dude can hold his own. FF was way above my expectations, if he spits like he did on Looking for Trouble, he should be aite.

Can't wait for this, tour would be epicccc
 
6,185
1,950
Joined Sep 10, 2009
Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wish it were just Ye, John Legend, Common and Push. Not really trying to hear Big Sean, Cudi or Cyhi
say whhhaaattt? he's probably gonna use Cudi like he did on Gorgeous, All of the Lights, and Good Friday (the song)...which means 
 
3,784
1,523
Joined Mar 1, 2011
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not gettin my hopes up. Big Sean could make or break this w/ his mediocreness.
my thoughts exactly. Big Sean and Cyhi both need to get the boot
  
 
6,602
47
Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not gettin my hopes up. Big Sean could make or break this w/ his mediocreness.
my thoughts exactly. Big Sean and Cyhi both need to get the boot
  
naw man, G.O.O.D. Fridays was more than fine and both those fools were on a few of those tracks.
 
8,258
567
Joined Dec 18, 2008
I've had GOOD Fridays on repeat heavy for a while now.

Don't Look Down & Christian Dior Denim Flow straight fire, they definitely need to put some songs like that on the album. Cudi on the hook
 
1,460
10
Joined Jul 9, 2011
Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wish it were just Ye, John Legend, Common and Push. Not really trying to hear Big Sean, Cudi or Cyhi
say whhhaaattt? he's probably gonna use Cudi like he did on Gorgeous, All of the Lights, and Good Friday (the song)...which means 
Guy is wildin'.  CuDi should be one of the main keys to success for this project.

I have to say this is some of the best music news I've heard it a minute.
 
43,628
2,029
Joined Jun 17, 2006
Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wish it were just Ye, John Legend, Common and Push. Not really trying to hear Big Sean, Cudi or Cyhi
Took the words right outta my mouth.
+

This sounds like it will be on some Roc La Familia type stuff. <>

G.O.O.D. Music >>>>>>>>>>>
 
4,488
2,125
Joined Jun 16, 2005
If it's anything like those Good Friday tracks that didn't make it on MBDTF and Big Sean is left almost completely off than I'm all over it. That would be a really good album. 
 
38,410
7,519
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Lupe, & Pharell  , Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album





One of Ye's best verses, quote me.

A CRS album > WTT
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now