OFFICIAL kanYe West x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - NEW KANYE WEST JESUS IS KING OUT NOW!!

Joined Aug 4, 2006
^haha true.

Well
It is a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth
It is a weep comes to my sound which is the champion sound

ebay dostres

Banned
Joined Jan 19, 2012
Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so this is what the hook is sampled from?
He is an Arizona native, homie ran into him the other day, dude was buying mad cigarets 

YB or Yung Boss aint getting too much shine off the sample but he's getting royalties

Joined Mar 20, 2012
Anyone else hear 'I Wish You Would'?. Not a very big fan of Ye's verse, but the beat is growing on me.

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^haha true.

Well
It is a weep comes to my sound which is the champion sound
This is not what Super Beagle says in the song dude.

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
I was riding with it all the way up until the way it ended. Why does KanYe keep changing up the song and adding stuff that doesnt fit? Off the top of my head I can think of Power Remix, Mercy, and now New God Flow. He needs to stop it. Verses were tough though. 

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
Joined Nov 14, 2003
This guy, Pusha.......WOW. One of the best showings on a song I've heard in a long time. Dude is a savage.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now