OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Saw some the other day for $175 or so per ticket. I know it was around there. Probably should've jumped on it. But now seeing that they're bench seating, don't know how comfortable that will be.
we're gonna be standing all night anways. who cares if its a bench or a rock... noone sits at yeezy concerts fam! 

we're gonna be standing all night anways. who cares if its a bench or a rock... noone sits at yeezy concerts fam! 
I had the bench seats at the Drake vs. Wayne tour and nobody was seated during the concert. The seats aren't uncomfortable for what they are.

Saw some the other day for $175 or so per ticket. I know it was around there. Probably should've jumped on it. But now seeing that they're bench seating, don't know how comfortable that will be.
i sat in G2 for a previous concert and it was bench seating. 

@joeOh29  is right, aint no one sitting down

Feel like the song will be reworked or isn't finished, but Yeezus Christ, that bass :x

Endless reps sir
No problem man. 
pimp.gif

Song sounds really good, but definitely unfinished. 

I guess the album won't release any time soon 
frown.gif

Hopefully because people follow kanye, this tracks inspires more tracks like it to make it out to the mainstream, trap beats knock like no tomorrow and can't take anything away from it, but this is funky as hell and dancable and the bass line :pimp: getting the dance on and drink on.

I know I've heard that bass line somewhere.. It's gonna drive me crazy now
so im only one that noticed #YeezySeason2 song sampled "Kicked Out The House" #delasoul sped down?

@TiDE619 I think it samples amnesia by Mr. Fingers https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mystery-of-love/id444138615?i=444139207

Maybe also De La Soul as donovandoesit said, but the De La track more likely samples Mr. Fingers as well

and also Hardrive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom