OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Just found out about Ye being at the warfield with Obama this morning in SF. Shoulda got tickets :smh:

Smfh, Ye and Kim were at a local movie theater and im here watching my bum *** Niners.

Also missed out on the democratic convention performance because i slept in. I'm washed.

lowkey, Kanye stay coming to the Bay.

Not Ye news really but the new Mr. Hudson is 
pimp.gif

YO WHAT THE **** THAT SAY U WILL REMIX JESUS CHRIST FAM IM GOIN CRAZY RN THAT **** IS AMAZIN

HOW FAM HOW CAN HE BE SO GOOD???????? I DONT KNOWWWW

Last edited:
say u will remix THE SONG ALONE SINGLE HANDEDLY is da best thing in music to drop post yeezus

dont care what anyone say

Last edited:
I'd wait until Summer 2016 or later for the album if he applies his signature MBDTF level maximalism to Yeezus and re releases it before the end of the year.

Yeezus was so unfinished but he could have made some crazy **** if he spent more than 3 damn months on it (for comparison, AOTL was worked on for two years).

It's crazy he made 808s in 2 weeks too.

Last edited:
Got hype and thought they'd be new tracks from the album.....got rick rolled :smh:

Always loved the OG Say You Will so I'll let that slide. Sounds better actually

just read up on caroline shaw the girl that did her thing on say you will jesus man

kanye boutta **** up some **** with her :pimp:

throw her and bon iver on a track with ye sheesh :pimp:

Last edited:
Praying everyday for a re-vamped 808's after hearing this new Say You Will. 808's is my favorite Ye album and it would be amazing I swear

Back
Top Bottom