OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Not that it matters, but I first discovered Kanye in 2002 on the Blueprint 2 on the song “The Bounce” around the time I heard the Jesus Walks snippet that was recommended by The Source magazine in summer of 2003 and then the eventual College Dropout Demo tape that dropped that fall was when I became a big fan.
With that, my rankings, I’m not including JIK because it’s too new to truly rank.

1. Yeezus
2. MBDTF
3. KSG
4. Life Of Pablo
5. WTT
6. LR
7. 808s
8. College Dropout
9. Graduation
10. Ye

You can’t argue, the man has one hell of a discography.

yeah, you into da weirdo Kanye...

from here to His 1st 3 albums Kanye made his bones on IMO.

Twisted fantasy and good Fridays was da last album cycle i was all da way locked in... then he got too weirdo for me with Yeezus and i stopped caring.

ill always check his new albums once but i stopped being invested.

Jesus is King from da mind set i take with kanye now is its Solid, choppy but Solid.

I'm just glad that everyone's ranking JIK and ye in the right spots for their lists.

808s should be 7 on everyone's list.

Nowhere is anybody saying to pledge allegiance to republicans :smh:

The entire just of this concept is relatively simple. Black people in America swear blind allegiance to a party that has done the bare minimum to "help" the black community.

However because of that blind allegiance & knowing they will get their votes regardless... they don't worry about our group because it's already in the bag.

Those same right wing republicans also don't like gays, they don't like women, they don't like Jews, Hispanics, Asians etc etc but they will listen & try to appease those groups because it brings them votes... and at the end of the day they care about Winning elections more than anything.

By swearing allegiance to one party we lose all leverage, the right doesn't care to try & negotiate, and the left feels no need to step up their efforts because are votes are solidified.

this is a bold face lie.

you don't know what your talking about and neither does kanye

Demanding more from the democratic party is an absolute must but even considering voting for a party that to this day is actively trying to oppress and restrict black people's right to vote is just stupidity

there are 2 reasons you'd vote republican either you're wealthy or a white supremacist

this is a bold face lie.

you don't know what your talking about and neither does kanye

Demanding more from the democratic party is an absolute must but even considering voting for a party that to this day is actively trying to oppress and restrict black people's right to vote is just stupidity

there are 2 reasons you'd vote republican either you're wealthy or a white supremacist

:lol: :lol:

righttttttttttt

D6214124-31F8-4D16-8079-DAAA33821912.jpeg

Damn, sucks we never got this. Has to rip it for sure.
Sucks the world will never hear it either. They’re cracking down on the 20 track leak way harder than older raw sessions. Glad I ripped a couple of them off the tube.

Back
Top Bottom