OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

This could be dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album

Exactly, i dont wanna hear big sean recycle some more lines and all that nonsense he talks about.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums
roll.gif

looking forward to this,

everyone can pretty much hold their own imo...

and a G.O.O.D. Music tour?

that would be crazy...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datdude0903

Ye, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album

Exactly, i dont wanna hear big sean recycle some more lines and all that nonsense he talks about.
laugh.gif

"every rapper named Big..."

"break that tree down..."

but yes, a G.O.O.D. Music tour would be :pimp:ttttt

*watches as eryone builds this album up to epic levels to either be overly disappointed or overwhelmed with hyperbole on the final product*

kinda looking forward to it... "rapping" kanye kinda been hit or miss as of late tho an outside of Com, I aint really crazy about none of the other rappers in the set

should be good music overall tho...word to good fridays

Imma chill.

Remember what happened last time we hyped a collaboration album with profound artists?

*hides excitement*

i'm not worried about Sean on this, dude can hold his own. FF was way above my expectations, if he spits like he did on Looking for Trouble, he should be aite.

Can't wait for this, tour would be epicccc

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I wish it were just Ye, John Legend, Common and Push. Not really trying to hear Big Sean, Cudi or Cyhi

say whhhaaattt? he's probably gonna use Cudi like he did on Gorgeous, All of the Lights, and Good Friday (the song)...which means 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not gettin my hopes up. Big Sean could make or break this w/ his mediocreness.

my thoughts exactly. Big Sean and Cyhi both need to get the boot

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not gettin my hopes up. Big Sean could make or break this w/ his mediocreness.

my thoughts exactly. Big Sean and Cyhi both need to get the boot

naw man, G.O.O.D. Fridays was more than fine and both those fools were on a few of those tracks.

I've had GOOD Fridays on repeat heavy for a while now.

Don't Look Down & Christian Dior Denim Flow straight fire, they definitely need to put some songs like that on the album. Cudi on the hook
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

I wish it were just Ye, John Legend, Common and Push. Not really trying to hear Big Sean, Cudi or Cyhi

say whhhaaattt? he's probably gonna use Cudi like he did on Gorgeous, All of the Lights, and Good Friday (the song)...which means 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guy is wildin'.  CuDi should be one of the main keys to success for this project.

I have to say this is some of the best music news I've heard it a minute.
pimp.gif

Took the words right outta my mouth.
+

This sounds like it will be on some Roc La Familia type stuff. <>

G.O.O.D. Music >>>>>>>>>>>

If it's anything like those Good Friday tracks that didn't make it on MBDTF and Big Sean is left almost completely off than I'm all over it. That would be a really good album. 

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Ye, Lupe, & Pharell  , Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album

0009.gif

One of Ye's best verses, quote me.

A CRS album > WTT

Back
Top Bottom