OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Originally Posted by ZSong

::

Right when Cyhi was getting his 2nd & last shot in the video, they instantly 'swerve' the camera over to the right

Yikes

::
It's all good. He wasn't part of the song anyway.

How the F y'all figure the Mercy video was "tough"

Just a bunch of ninjas walking around heads wrapped in turbans like idiots in a garage with 1 blacked out lambo....cool concept.

Cudi
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

How the F y'all figure the Mercy video was "tough"

Just a bunch of ninjas walking around heads wrapped in turbans like idiots in a garage with 1 blacked out lambo....cool concept.
Simple and different, that's why I like it. Haven't seen a video like it. Better than being in the club or around mad different lambos. 

how have I watched this man turn from a leader into a follower...? never would have thought Id say that about Ye. i still like his music but damn....

Didnt like the video.

But then again, I dont care for music videos at all anymore

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

how have I watched this man turn from a leader into a follower...? never would have thought Id say that about Ye. i still like his music but damn....

Agreed...

Nothing innovative at all about his new tracks.. Just trap records that he and GOOD decided to rap on. As if that style hasnt been done for years already. NIP up blew and all that so I guess he wants to run with this for as long as he can. Hopefully he comebacks on his solo with something that actually means something not just saying 'Hannnnh' or rapping about throwing suicides on a tour bus
alien.gif

Originally Posted by J A M E S

For me, this was an example of an artist trying to be different for difference's sake. Different can be good sometimes, and at other times, awkward.
I feel the same way about a LOT of Kanye's !%%@ in the past few years but I *$+* with the video though.
I didn't feel like the imagery didn't fit the song well

It didn't. I'll admit I gave that a pass because the visuals were dope.

Ye's been on his movie kick lately but I could've done without the widescreen aspect. Or at least have it 1.85:1 or whatever the usual standard is.

Hopefully he comebacks on his solo with something that actually means something not just saying 'Hannnnh' or rapping about throwing suicides on a tour bus.

This is what MBDTF was supposed to be, hence all the talk about Pete Rock and Madlib production; that got flushed down the toilet though.

I really hope he brings an album that has a "College-Dropout-Without-Any-Financial-Or-Networking-Limitations" sound. I always wondered what another soulful album from 'Ye would sound like now that he has limitless resources in regards to the musicians and features that he can access. Recording in Dubai is cool, but I want son to go home to make an album in the Chi'. Sometimes getting closer to home can bring that out in you.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Hopefully he comebacks on his solo with something that actually means something not just saying 'Hannnnh' or rapping about throwing suicides on a tour bus.
its just one song, though..Kanye will be Kanye, guys..song still bang!

Plus he not only threw suicides on the tour bus, he had it on the private jet.
pimp.gif

This is what MBDTF was supposed to be, hence all the talk about Pete Rock and Madlib production; that got flushed down the toilet though.

I really hope he brings an album that has a "College-Dropout-Without-Any-Financial-Or-Networking-Limitations" sound. I always wondered what another soulful album from 'Ye would sound like now that he has limitless resources in regards to the musicians and features that he can access. Recording in Dubai is cool, but I want son to go home to make an album in the Chi'. Sometimes getting closer to home can bring that out in you.

I think dude likes to give you a little bit of everything, songs like Gorgeous, Devil in a New Dress, Primetime, The Joy, GOOD Friday, and Chain Heavy filled that College Dropout/Late Registration void

Back
Top Bottom