OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Cats mad that Kanyes talking some anti-consumerism stuff even though he's ballin? Ok. Let me know what you would rather him talk about.
People want that positive, "modest" Kanye in his orange Polo cable knits that they could relate to eight years ago.

But life comes at you fast, and that dude isn't coming back. Get over it.

Last edited:
this thread is hilarious..

dudes writing paragraphs and essays about all this other **** because theyre afraid to admit the songs suck.

He's my second favorite artist ever. im a huge stan..this **** sucks..not looking forward to the album at all. its ok to admit it guys. :smh:

dudes writing paragraphs and essays about all this other **** because theyre afraid to admit the songs suck.

He's my second favorite artist ever. im a huge stan..this **** sucks..not looking forward to the album at all. its ok to admit it guys. :smh:
:rofl:
speak 4 urself fam

Last edited:

speak 4 urself fam

w/e brah.

all this ill wait for CDQ is a crock.

not surprising though since ye is NTs #1 most slurped artist..

I don't get it still...... MBDTF was so elegant and just pure art, truly Kanye at his finest, and he transforms into this angry entity who doesn't seem to care about the music anymore and hates the world. Truly disappointing...

Last edited:
Saw it mentioned but...

He said "I keep it 300 like the romans"

I'm assuming he's referencing 300 the movie

about Spartans

which are Greek

smh

and it made it on a song onto a cd, doesn't he have people checking for this type of stuff?

:smh:
Yeezy stupid man :lol:

Saw it mentioned but...

He said "I keep it 300 like the romans"

I'm assuming he's referencing 300 the movie

about Spartans

which are Greek

smh

and it made it on a song onto a cd, doesn't he have people checking for this type of stuff?

:smh:

Ye should've watch the 300 blu ray before entering the booth.. could've easily switch out Romans for Spartans..

Hey! Let's judge an album off of a couple of singles.................................................

i think ye said romans because he needed something to rhyme with trojan :lol:

keep it 300 like the romans
300 b****** where the trojans

Last edited:
I don't get it still...... MBDTF was so elegant and just pure art, truly Kanye at his finest, and he transforms into this angry entity who doesn't seem to care about the music anymore and hates the world. Truly disappointing...
If you don't think MBTDF had a lot of anger in it you should really give it a listen again. And when did standing up against ******** = Hating the world?

i think ye said romans because he needed something to rhyme with trojan :lol:

keep it 300 like the romans
300 b****** where the trojans

agreed. some people just want to nitpick at anything.

i still think ye could have found a way to make Greek rhyme. he's basically made up new words and pronunciations before :lol:

If you don't think MBTDF had a lot of anger in it you should really give it a listen again. And when did standing up against ******** = Hating the world?

I've listened to it plenty of times and I don't see the anger in it. What songs are you referring to? "Monster"? "So Appalled"? "Gorgeous" maybe? Those are nothing compared to "Black Skinhead".

Maybe hating the world was a wrong choice of words, but you cannot deny the fact that the man seems upset with something after all of his latest rants and what not.

funny how Mos Def & Common dabbled in rock for damn near entire ALBUMS; got unanimous hate for it...Kanye tries it with 1 song (a HORRIBLE attempt at it, btw) and flocks of slurpers show up outta nowhere :smh:
**** common
**** mos def

Jayz did collision course and people still bash it today.
Collision Course was good though Numb/Encore >Encore and the One Step Closer mix of 99 problems was great too, wasn't feeling the Points of Authority part but I swapped that out thanks to YouTube

i consider myself a big kanye fan. but i'm not feeling these new songs.
don't like the screaming on black skinheads and him repeating himself when the song is already short to begin with
new slave is better although he repeats himself
hopefully these are the worst songs on yeezus

Finally downloaded the 720p version of SNL & put on some headphones to listen/watch Black Skinheads again. It's eally growing on me. It's way better than Love Lockdown :wink:

I think there is a difference between social commentary and just straight up anger. Given that music is subjective. I just don't connect with either song. New Slaves....yeah i get it we are all slaves everyone should be paranoid because we are all puppets. Black Skinhead is him still hating America because he is so awesome yet he is still crucified so he is gonna rebel....and just more assertions as to how awesome he is.

I don't mind lyrically where black skinhead is heading and i think the CDQ version will be solid. But my expectations are officially tapered, hoping the whole album isn't "why you got to hate on me" angry self loathing kanye.

I also agree that the rock and roll feel of black skin head reminds me a lot of Lasers Lupe, or WZRD Cudi.

I don't mind lyrically where black skinhead is heading and i think the CDQ version will be solid. But my expectations are officially tapered, hoping the whole album isn't "why you got to hate on me" angry self loathing kanye.
The song about kim where he sings with the autotune is catchy & nothing like black skinhead or new slave so im very excited to see the variety that kanye brings this time around. You guys need to remember who kanye has been working with, daft punk, the dream, john legend, skrillex and i think james blake?
Also for those of you that prefer the more traditional rap tracks we can probably expect big sean jayz chief keef pushat 2chainz & gunplay.

laugh.gif
 This weird *** *****

The song about kim where he sings with the autotune is catchy & nothing like black skinhead or new slave so im very excited to see the variety that kanye brings this time around. You guys need to remember who kanye has been working with, daft punk, the dream, john legend, skrillex and i think james blake?
Also for those of you that prefer the more traditional rap tracks we can probably expect big sean jayz chief keef pushat 2chainz & gunplay.

Good to hear. MBDTF had great diversity which i really liked. I actually like the rock and roll influence with rap so i hope he has more songs with a band to come.

Back
Top Bottom