OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

What Did I Just Watch..Troll Levels On God Mode :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kimberly Tho….:evil: :evil: :evil:  NT detectives We Need Those Kim K GIFs

Boy knows how to perfectly execute something on the highest troll level then rant about it being "genius"

What would he have done, been holding onto Kanye from the back on the motorcycle, while Kim was in front on the handle bars? :lol:

Ye prolly sent him the videos concept, and asked him to ride in on one of those ponies from the video intro and Uncle Charlie played sick and declined.

:rofl: :rofl:

as the only one that thinks the new kim k looks like a monkey..I would still smash but her surgery went a lil too far

.I would still smash but her surgery went a lil too far

Co-sign this part, She has had far too much work done, she looks the same age as Kris Jenner,
What made me laugh was Kim put a picture on instagram or her and LaLa and looks like they have had the exact same Surgeon and work done

Video was so bad I couldn't help but laugh the entire time.  Between the white horses and this dude riding around like he's saving the white princess, just awful on so many levels. 

Am i the only one who thinks that kim really favored Beyonce in this video.... other than that the video was average as hell but it sticks to the minimalist style he's been going for luckily the concert was nothing like the vid lol

.I would still smash but her surgery went a lil too far
Co-sign this part, She has had far too much work done, she looks the same age as Kris Jenner,
What made me laugh was Kim put a picture on instagram or her and LaLa and looks like they have had the exact same Surgeon and work done
yeah once they start cutting and filling in their face they all start to look the same especially the mouth and cheeks

eventually they get to Lil Kim stage and then Jocelyn Wildenstein (the cat lady)

the "movie" runaway was 14 times more ridiculous than this.

and that's when y'all loved him.

Let's not exaggerate. That movie was ridiculous, however it still fit the theme the album was portraying, and on top of that had solid production. Listening to bound2 people don't envisioned birds, ponies, green screen scenery, motorcycles etc. in their head.

Ain't nothing he did14 times worse then this video.

Last edited:
Runaway movie was way better than this Bound 2 video, **** ain't got nothing to do with "loving" him then and not now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom