OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Here are a few pics from Saturday.

My favorite performance of the night was "Say you will" and in my opinion the best track on the album.

Last edited:
found this.. hopefully it doesnt get taken down...

enjoy fellas 

dam fam i almost cried watchin dis dude came out in dat suit too da freestyle too lawddd

dat orchestra is so dam beautiful holy **** dem violins my feels fam my feels

first time seeing the hollywood bowl videos its so gooooodddd

THEY MUSTVE LIEDD CUZ I FEEL SO MUCH LOVEEE TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

;,;

Last edited:
So many people in the crowd were like WTF is he wearing during Pinocchio Story. As soon as he appeared in custom I said "F'n Genius". Then when he started to do the puppet movements. :x

dam fam i almost cried watchin dis dude came out in dat suit too da freestyle too lawddd

dat orchestra is so dam beautiful holy **** dem violins my feels fam my feels

first time seeing the hollywood bowl videos its so gooooodddd

THEY MUSTVE LIEDD CUZ I FEEL SO MUCH LOVEEE TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

;,;
that was exactly my reaction.... especially the string at the outtro.. omg 

was literally perfect
So many people in the crowd were like WTF is he wearing during Pinocchio Story. As soon as he appeared in custom I said "F'n Genius". Then when he started to do the puppet movements.
sick.gif
dude, what kind of phone do you have ? some droid **** ? 

By the looks of that video up there, this was professionally filmed? (The camera on the boom), maybe we'll see some kind of movie presentation for it? (There have been a few recent concert-movies that hit theaters)

Last edited by a moderator:
By the looks of that video up there, this was professionally filmed? (The camera on the boom), maybe we'll see some kind of movie presentation for it? (There have been a few recent concert-movies that hit theaters)

ye films all his concerts tbh maybe theyll come out one day maybe they wont

Same thing happened with the LA show. Ticketmaster leaked it then took it down. Then the pre-sale popped up a few days later.

dam im jealous of cragmatic :lol: must b nice fam

Hey man, nothing is official yet. Plus seeing the show at the Hollywood Bowl with great weather will be a lot better then seeing it in cold *** Chicago at a stadium. The Bowl really was like the perfect venue for that show.

It would either be see the 808s show again (if it actually is happening) or see The Weeknd's tour... I think I know which one id do.

dam im jealous of cragmatic :lol: must b nice fam

Hey man, nothing is official yet. Plus seeing the show at the Hollywood Bowl with great weather will be a lot better then seeing it in cold *** Chicago at a stadium. The Bowl really was like the perfect venue for that show.

It would either be see the 808s show again (if it actually is happening) or see The Weeknd's tour... I think I know which one id do.

i wanna go see the weekend and laflame but no GA :lol: i gotta rage fam iono how travis is gonna do it

Last edited:
i wanna go see the weekend and laflame but no GA :lol: i gotta rage fam iono how travis is gonna do it

That's what I'm thinking.... It might not be the best setting to see Travis in. I still need to see him tho . Shoulda went to the rodeo tour.

dam im jealous of cragmatic
laugh.gif
must b nice fam

saw the weeknd at the hollywood bowl last year, also had a firework show but at the end of the show...went on for a good 5 minutes

Back
Top Bottom