OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

^I just saw that. That's wild.

I don't know how to feel about it really. Might have to replace that.

Spun it once and went ahead and bought the CD and VINYL

Prob doing teh same next week

And the week after

INFRARED good lord

21 minute album?? :lol:

Downloaded for the gym tomorrow. It will get 3-4 run throughs I guess :lol:

Went ahead and changed the album cover to one of the images from the merch. I'm assuming one of the images on there is the OG album cover...

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fallhiphop%2Fnews%2F0iNCxp7U4kWoa_uZI3GU5g%2FOnPkr5_ytkOU6dvkRuGKuQ

Beats are aight. How you like Kanye with those CyHi raps??

With the way he rapping Cudi should of just done a solo album with Kanye's team producing.

Since I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talk about this and I didn’t wanna sound like a Ye Stan before when he announced all the albums would be 7 songs long, the numerology of the #7:

[1] “The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.”

[2] “Angel Number 7 – Meaning and Symbolism. In angel numerology, for just a few numbers we can say that is truly perfect. Number seven is one of those figures. It symbolises every positive and valuable matter in existence like prosper life, happiness, renewal, and perfection.”

Beats are aight. How you like Kanye with those CyHi raps??

With the way he rapping Cudi should of just done a solo album with Kanye's team producing.
That’s what I’m hoping the collab album really is. Just mainly Cudi with kanye here and there

****** in Paris for a hit boy

Child, rebel, soldier you ain’t offering enough. But a trapper turned rapper can morph into Puff

Dance contest for the smokers, I predict snow Al Roker. I only ever looked up to Sosa, you all get Bird this ***** Oprah.

THE FIRST SONG DAMMIT. THE FIRST SONG.

This **** sounds like a movie soundtrack, cannot see too many rappers on these beats, and I cant see ANY rapper doing them better Pusha. Santeria is my favorite track for obvious reasons

The fact he revisited this beat and aint have at-least Ab on it is a travesty, still an excellent song. Not sure who wrote it but that was the best Kanye verse I've heard in years

Back
Top Bottom