OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you.His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.

i'll give $1000 paypal and my screenname if you give me verses in which Kanye explicitly tells @#$%& to drop out of college.
Spoiler [+]
srs

Originally Posted by RetroSan

^^ Thank you.His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.

i'll give $1000 paypal and my screenname if you give me verses in which Kanye explicitly tells @#$%& to drop out of college.
Spoiler [+]
srs
"last week i paid a visit to the institute, they got the dropout KEEPIN kids in the school"

wait...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Spoiler [+]
srs
"last week i paid a visit to the institute, they got the dropout KEEPIN kids in the school"

wait...
roll.gif
Exactly, whenever he talks about himself being a dropout its always in a comic way
Lil Jimmy skits>*

Spoiler [+]
* waits for the troll of year's response*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by awwsome

& Honestly Big Sean did go in on Don't Look Down

Still the best verse he's put out.
pimp.gif

Uncle Charlie gotta have some vocals to.

Thats what im hoping for. My favorite songs on WTT are the ones hes featured in. 

Spoiler [+]
srs

1) Why the **+@ would I want your screen name?

2) Why do I need to point out where Kanye explicitly tells people to drop out of college? You act likes fools listen to music. They just skim through it. They put more weight on the album art, album name, and gimmick than the actual lyrics. The "College Dropout" title was way more effective than explicitly telling them. Imagine how many albums you'll sell just for naming it "College Dropout."

You guys love poking fun at my theory... but it is THEE only theory that makes, unless you give me a better theory.

I need a better theory as to why Kanye West keeps getting a pass for dropping terrible verse after terrible verse. Why are people in here saying how bad Big Sean and CyHi are with their bars, but ignoring the fact that KANYE WEST HAS A HIGHER QUANTITY OF TERRIBLE VERSES THAN THOSE TWO COMBINED?

These clown rappers are the same. Record 20 verses, and maybe one verse is hot. But some have a better gimmick than others, so their trash verses are fire versus the other guys' trash verses.

They better tell big Sean to kick rocks. I don't even get y he is on good music he doesn't fit in with them at all imo. And I don't see much of a use for kid cudi since they have John legend who I would much rather hear on the hooks

Hopefully this will be minimal Big Sean, Cudi regulated solely to hooks, and minimal to no lame overly-produced/over saturated beats.

EDIT: Now that I think about that roster, I would rather have Really Doe and even Consequence over Big Sean. At least they sound
older than 12. But I'm gonna lower my expectations right now before the album comes out, or else I'll have to treat it like WTT and
listen to it 30 times just so it can "grow on me".

Spoiler [+]
srs

1) Why the **+@ would I want your screen name?

2) Why do I need to point out where Kanye explicitly tells people to drop out of college? You act likes fools listen to music. They just skim through it. They put more weight on the album art, album name, and gimmick than the actual lyrics. The "College Dropout" title was way more effective than explicitly telling them. Imagine how many albums you'll sell just for naming it "College Dropout."

You guys love poking fun at my theory... but it is THEE only theory that makes, unless you give me a better theory.

I need a better theory as to why Kanye West keeps getting a pass for dropping terrible verse after terrible verse. Why are people in here saying how bad Big Sean and CyHi are with their bars, but ignoring the fact that KANYE WEST HAS A HIGHER QUANTITY OF TERRIBLE VERSES THAN THOSE TWO COMBINED?

These clown rappers are the same. Record 20 verses, and maybe one verse is hot. But some have a better gimmick than others, so their trash verses are fire versus the other guys' trash verses.
"Told 'em I finished school, and I started my own business
They say, 'Oh you graduated?'
No, I decided I was finished"

the album being named College Dropout was not used to encourage dudes to dropout. i listen to album religiously and have a 3.2 GPA in Applied Sciences. Does my chances of dropping out increase every time i listen too the album? I highly doubt that. Dude found a passion in something he thought was bigger than college and hustled to where he is today.

I also find it hilarious that you support J.Cole so much when he looks up to (or admire) Kanye respectively. 

Edit: the lack of respect Big Sean gets on here
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Why are people in here saying how bad Big Sean and CyHi are with their bars, but ignoring the fact that KANYE WEST HAS A HIGHER QUANTITY OF TERRIBLE VERSES THAN THOSE TWO COMBINED?

Cause Kanye doesn't have more than the 2 of them combined. I would go into further detail about that, but I remembered your SN and figured I really don't need to.

If this is a lot of Ye, Common, Mos Def, Pusha T, John Legend, Kid Cudi then I'll be happy...

too much Big Sean and Cyhi will kill this for me

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by awwsome

& Honestly Big Sean did go in on Don't Look Down

Still the best verse he's put out.
pimp.gif

Uncle Charlie gotta have some vocals to.

Thats what im hoping for. My favorite songs on WTT are the ones hes featured in. 
Uncle Charlie >>>>>>>>>>>>>.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom