OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Ye more worried about being in the press than music now. Released that trash just to hear that quote in the tabloids.

I play Teyana's **** every ****in day. That **** is so ****in hard. A few songs still sound like interludes and it could have been better but that **********er is the best out of all of them.

Good to see the album grew on you lol slander was heavy at first

Good to see the album grew on you lol slander was heavy at first

Yeah it grew on me. I still feel like it sounds like a bunch of interludes and some songs incomplete but I play 6 out of 8 songs. I play those 6 daily. I can't get with Hurry or WTP.

Didn't he get booted off the PARTYNEXTDOOR tour not too long ago? Either way I was glad he didn't perform with Party cuz I can't stand that dudes voice.

Didn’t MF doom have issues w being accused of sending stand ins for shows?

Ye out here becoming a billionaire flipping shoes....

According to numbers from the sneaker and streetwear marketplace Stadium Goods,” the item reads in part, “Kanye West sells 70.9% more sneakers than [former] NBA MVP Steph Curry, and he makes 9.4% more overall sales than LeBron James. West sell 80% more celebrity sneakers than Paul George, Damian Lillard and Steph Curry combined.

^
200w.gif

DOOM still more individually consistent.

Been a fan of Ye but that moon dust he be on really got him thinking that whatever he does is the truth and he can’t do no wrong. Keep taking these L’s . U still making money with apparel from these hypebeasts? Keep at it. Music not so much

How those sneaker sales compare to actual popular sales like Jordans, OW, UB, etc.????

Last edited:
The insert for the "Everything is Love" album is really well done. Tons of cool photos of Beyonce and Jay to look over.

Underrated album to me as well.

Kanye needs to do us all a favor and hurry up and od. He’s dead to me.
i apologize if it's no you. isnt your old SN Timid Tebow? and werent u a self-disclosed alcoholic aka substance abuser. But you're out here wishing people would overdose?

Back
Top Bottom