Official Karmaloop Thread Vol. Bout to be Craaazy Deals

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Use my rep code........MA16802 DWadefan
happy.gif
MA16802

Sale sucks....they dont have anything worth getting in my size anymore.....everything is "New" now......even though ive seen some of those new itemsin burlington coat factory.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by eutum

think of it this way, will 10% really be a difference?
True. Good lookin'.
pimp.gif

Just spent 50 now on two shirts I was worried about with your rep code.

I WILL spend more as soon as they up the sale % code and remove some of these damn exclusions on some other shirts.

Good lookin
pimp.gif

Theres a "Up to 80% sale" going on right now. There is nothing good though. I wish I would have just copped my stuff on the 40% now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mein07

Originally Posted by Rafool

Well they just canceled my order.

I used that icey code but it was a $75 dollar minimum, after they called me and told me that I said cancel that order. -_-
Same here. It was worth a try though.

yo did anyone else's order come through for this? i was waiting for that call and never got it. just got a shipping notification for it. i got a beaniethat came out to $.09 but didn't wanna risk it getting cancelled so i added some socks that came out to $9 something.
pimp.gif

^ I was about to buy some stuff but that code ain't adding up. It says at least 40% off but it's not taking the full 40% off. I used to mess withkarmaloop but now I see why I stopped.

it also says ALL ITEMS, but when you try to check out, new items are still excluded.
smh.gif
I had over 500$ in my cart too, looks like im going to keep waiting fora better code. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom