Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm interested to see what tech they throw in the VIIs- if they'll stay with Air or switch to Lunarlon.

an EM low instead of the cheap hyperfuse that caved in on the toebox would be gladly welcomed imo
If you peep the way they've been doing Elite's for him & Lebron, where they kind of hint at the next shoe in the series... we should see an EM KD VII.

I'm hoping the pattern continues... I mean, I liked the look, but I just couldn't get down with that CHEAP KD VI.

I mean, it was REALLY a PLASTIC Shoe at its Finest. SMH 
sick.gif

Some leaked info indicates that KD7 would have Hyperposite upper, flywire support and ankle strap (like the KD4' s) .

No idea about shape and comfort, but  i think at least Nike should give the latest MVP a better treatment.. 

Some leaked info indicates that KD7 would have Hyperposite upper, flywire support and ankle strap (like the KD4' s) .

No idea about shape and comfort, but  i think at least Nike should give the latest MVP a better treatment.. 
wheres the info?

hmm interesting

That info shows KD VII as costing ¥ 1199 (Chinese Yuan) which is $192 US.

For reference I checked the Nike China store and the regular KD VI costs ¥ 1099 which is $176.  Elite KD VI is ¥ 1399 which is $224.

So... we should expect somewhere between $140-$150 here in the US.

For anyone who wants to read the translated of that link:

For more information on the 7th generation of James and Durant 11! ! ! Published by the Tiger bashing beef seven shoe · sports equipment http://bbs.hupu.com/gear
The figure would have been prepared for a long time but have uploaded ~ ~ so I could not pass details 7th generation hand played James 11 and Durant! !
    LEBRON Ⅻ ¥ 1599
Features: Dynamic fit and flexible response
Summary: LEBRON Ⅻ is a revolutionary basketball shoe designed to enhance the explosive James stadium and design. Independent nike zoom air cushioning increase the flexibility of the system, while the upper structure of the generated light, precise fit of.
Characteristics: 1: hyperfuse structure provides lightweight, breathable supportive.
           2: hyperposite integrated to the upper flaps, the additional protective.
           3: Independent nike zoom air can produce flexible cushioning effect.
           4: fly line to ensure a dynamic fit.
           5: breathable monolithic boots fit feet.

A total of four color yo time to market should be this year's autumn and winter ~ ~

KD Ⅶ EP ¥ 1199
Features: Fast excellent cut protection
Summary: KD Ⅶ designed for KD's game and build the natural blend of mobility and stability. Zone 3 which uses a combination of upper forefoot mesh designed for fast cut, midfoot strap provides excellent locking force, and bring the heel structure hyperposite protective wear.
Features: 1: visible 180 degrees nike zoom air cushioning can produce the maximum effect.
            2: fly line technology brings dynamic locking force.
            3: hyperposite heel wrap structure to ensure wear resistance of light.
            4: Innovative stable piece will combine stability and torsional flexibility.
            5: the foot straps ensure excellent downward locking force.

There are five color should be the time to market for this year's autumn and winter ~ ~

Handwriting is not easy ah ~ ~

For anyone who wants to read the translated of that link:

For more information on the 7th generation of James and Durant 11! ! ! Published by the Tiger bashing beef seven shoe · sports equipment http://bbs.hupu.com/gear
The figure would have been prepared for a long time but have uploaded ~ ~ so I could not pass details 7th generation hand played James 11 and Durant! !
    LEBRON Ⅻ ¥ 1599
Features: Dynamic fit and flexible response
Summary: LEBRON Ⅻ is a revolutionary basketball shoe designed to enhance the explosive James stadium and design. Independent nike zoom air cushioning increase the flexibility of the system, while the upper structure of the generated light, precise fit of.
Characteristics: 1: hyperfuse structure provides lightweight, breathable supportive.
           2: hyperposite integrated to the upper flaps, the additional protective.
           3: Independent nike zoom air can produce flexible cushioning effect.
           4: fly line to ensure a dynamic fit.
           5: breathable monolithic boots fit feet.

A total of four color yo time to market should be this year's autumn and winter ~ ~

KD Ⅶ EP ¥ 1199
Features: Fast excellent cut protection
Summary: KD Ⅶ designed for KD's game and build the natural blend of mobility and stability. Zone 3 which uses a combination of upper forefoot mesh designed for fast cut, midfoot strap provides excellent locking force, and bring the heel structure hyperposite protective wear.
Features: 1: visible 180 degrees nike zoom air cushioning can produce the maximum effect.
            2: fly line technology brings dynamic locking force.
            3: hyperposite heel wrap structure to ensure wear resistance of light.
            4: Innovative stable piece will combine stability and torsional flexibility.
            5: the foot straps ensure excellent downward locking force.

There are five color should be the time to market for this year's autumn and winter ~ ~

Handwriting is not easy ah ~ ~
Dude thanks for your translation!

Mostly correct,  yet obviously Google can't recognize typing errors..  "A total of four color yo time to market should be this year's autumn and winter ~ ~" lol

Plus, the words above is more likely a piece of Nike AD 'cause it's  long and boring. Here are some valuable points from it:

Lebron 12:  The post describes that the Lebron12 would have independent, unlocked zoom units for cushioning, inner booties w/ flywire for support, and hyperposite upper structure again.  Its price is same as Lebron 11 in China. 

KD7, it talks about visible 180 degree zoom unit, "Creative" TPU placement, flywire and hyperposite support. ¥1199 is ¥100 higher than KD6, so maybe it will cost $140 -$160 in the US. 

If the info above is legit, the KD7 sounds like to be quite a killer.. 

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty surprised too that we haven't seen leaked pics of these yet. Cause we saw the VIs REALLY early last year.

Back
Top Bottom