Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I've been holding off on the eggnogs til now think I might cave in n get em tomm. Hopefully my local fl or champs still got my size. Those eggnogs r too clean to pass up

Welcome rookie. 
thanks bro
b4 warned it's highly addicting, will having you doing the turn and i'm one of the clowns
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

surely hell be in the 7s after the all star break. iono its gonna take time im sure hes gotta be comfortbale enough now to rock the 7s

Should I get the n7's for 177 shipped or wait and get the clearwaters can't decide only enough money to get one pair.

Should I get the n7's for 177 shipped or wait and get the clearwaters can't decide only enough money to get one pair.
I say the N7s, but you can probably get the clearwaters under retail in the near future. Its really gonna come down to how much you wanna spend. Or cop the N7s now, then grab the clearwaters down the road. *cue why not both gif* 
laugh.gif

I would cop the clear waters over the n7s anyday plus you would save sum extra money. N7 for 177 smh the retail is 150.

I'm biased and think the N7 is one of the best 7s released thus far. So if you like them I would cop those and pick up the clearwater pair down the road. They'll sit and eventually go on discount.

Back
Top Bottom