Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Anyone know anywhere I can find a 13c (13 ps) PB&J? I think I've searched everywhere. FTL.com has them but it says on their website they won't deliver to any of the stores around me (KC). Sorry if this type of post isn't allowed, reps will be given. I checked the bay but couldn't find a size 13 ps

Last edited:
waiting for my plaids to arrive today....i tend to love the kicks most don't....
happy.gif

God bless eBay, grabbed deadstock USAs and 35ks for $185 shipped in the last week. Being patient definitely paid off.

Nike Outlet in Oklahoma City just got in a bunch of "What the KDs." Only in size 9. (Probably 10-12 pair)
Price is $119.99

Just thought I'd share in case somebody was still looking for them.

View media item 1873066

Got 2 pairs of Easters at the El Paso TX outlet, $59 each. Regular price is 89, man these are really comf

Last edited:
Got 2 pairs of Easters at the El Paso TX outlet, $59 each. Regular price is 89, man these are really comf

I wish I could say the same. They tend to hurt the outside of my foot near the pinky toe area so I don't wear them for long periods of time :frown:

Phone ordered a pair of the Elite Teams from the outlet in Camarillo, CA for $50/shipped.

I ordered my regular size 13 but they seem kinda snug, especially in the toebox width.

Do they loosen up after being worn for a while? I would only be wearing casually so no hard wears. Sorry for bringing a slightly old thread up just wanted to see others experiences.

Phone ordered a pair of the Elite Teams from the outlet in Camarillo, CA for $50/shipped.

I ordered my regular size 13 but they seem kinda snug, especially in the toebox width.

Do they loosen up after being worn for a while? I would only be wearing casually so no hard wears. Sorry for bringing a slightly old thread up just wanted to see others experiences.
I didn't have a chance to wear the elites, I actually returned my EYBLs because of paying too much, now I want them back but looking for a good price.

I think they will definitely loosen up both when the insole breaks in a bit as well as the toe box.  Great find on the deal btw

Wish the price would come down a bit more on the EYBLs on FTL/Eastbay/etc

They were super clean in hand but I had to return at the $220 price tag.  Now I'm thirstin to have them back

Back
Top Bottom