Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
buy what feels good for you. in your case the 10 sounds perfect.  i'm a 11.5 in mostly everything and I went tts.  If I were to play ball in these I would have went .5 sz down (which I never do).

But that's my feet. If a shoe isn't comfortable for me the first time i try it on, chances are it'll never be fully comfortable.  so i would go with the 10.

what's so special about the 35ks? i'm not seeing it  :tongue:

Lol honestly I'm usually different when it comes to colorways but the 35k was the first shoe I thought that colorway is definetly something I don't have in my closet so I insta copped. And at the SA deal I couldn't pass the rest are just meh..

are you guys staying TTS on KD7?

Because Im a 9.5US TTS

WHen I tried the size 9.5US and 10 US in stores, the 9.5US is very snug and not comfortable for walking. 

The 10US fits perfectly.

Now do you think if I take the 9.5US do they break in and mold and become comfortable after 2 weeks of continues wear?

or I'm better getting the size 10US?

Any info with their pairs?

THANK YOU!
Sounds like you already found the size that's best for you.

I'm a true 14, bought a 14, and it fits perfectly. Best fitting KD they've made since I've been into the line (IVs).

Easy pass on the Easy Monies

laugh.gif

I crack myself up

the hyperposite has that money grid as the texture.
Yep and this is just enough for me.  Anything more could overdo it imo.

I like them overall.  And I like that there maybe "isn't anything too special" about them.  Just a clean looking colorway with some nice details and hits of different colors

Wore my USAs for the second time last night, they got a little dirty but the mesh cleans really easy. Just used a toothbrush with water and the dirt came right off the mesh and the sole. Anyway I just caught up with the thread after a few days, hope to hear some news about new colorways soon.

My dude sent me a pic of the GG's today from his job... i already wanted em but now def copping 

Anyone else's foot bothered by the flywire while hooping in these tho ?

Just got my 35ks, first KDS and they're frigging awesome. The comfort level is on point, I got fairly wide feet and true to size is perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom