Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Yeah when I first saw it I thought it couldn't be right so I posted the pic hoping someone would know more about it. I was thinking it would be $170USD just like the GM's. Even if its $200USD that's a pass for me

They added a leather midsole Velcro strap and some ******** gold lace tip.. very Couture, posh, and prestige.

F Nike for this stupid *** move
They going nuts. Wonder how long before those Kyries reach $200. It all seems possible these days.

They going nuts. Wonder how long before those Kyries reach $200. It all seems possible these days.
It's stupid.  Nike pays the guy crazy amounts of money to keep him from leaving, then fleeces their customers/his fans with stupid inflated prices.  I like the shoe, buts its plain black suede with a gum bottom!!  Its a $150 shoe.. I would pay the premium like the GM's, but a premium on top of the premium at $200 is ridiculous

It's stupid.  Nike pays the guy crazy amounts of money to keep him from leaving, then fleeces their customers/his fans with stupid inflated prices.  I like the shoe, buts its plain black suede with a gum bottom!!  Its a $150 shoe.. I would pay the premium like the GM's, but a premium on top of the premium at $200 is ridiculous

$265 if you're buying here (in Canada I mean). Haha

Last edited:
Nike tweeted me that it's $200

Edit: and release calendar has been updated to reflect that

Last edited:
That shirt should come with the shoe  at $200 
tongue.gif

EXTs look pretty good. Too similar to the Kobe 9 mid EXTs, which I favor more. I''ll probably pass on these.

I love em and for 200 and 12 percent back on ebates and a 10 percent code I got from Nike these are a must cop for me.  And I knew the $275 wasn't true. 

Last edited:
Don't see the point in copping the EXT's if you already have the EXT Kobe Mids. Those blow these out of the water.

EXTs look pretty good. Too similar to the Kobe 9 mid EXTs, which I favor more. I''ll probably pass on these.

Don't see the point in copping the EXT's if you already have the EXT Kobe Mids. Those blow these out of the water.

Other than the fact that the shoes are black and have gum soles how are the Kobe EXT and KD EXT so similar? I don't see it. That's like saying the Jordan Black/Infrared VI and Black/Infrared pod XIII are similar. Comparing apples to oranges

Oh and the KD 7 EXT > Kobe 9 EXT. Ain't even close

Last edited:
Other than the fact that the shoes are black and have gum soles how are the Kobe EXT and KD EXT so similar? I don't see it. That's like saying the Jordan Black/Infrared VI and Black/Infrared pod XIII are similar. Comparing apples to oranges

Oh and the KD 7 EXT > Kobe 9 EXT. Ain't even close

Agreed. That Chrome just kills the Kobe 9 EXT for me. :x

Oh and the KD 7 EXT > Kobe 9 EXT. Ain't even close IMO
Fixed that a lil bit for ya.

Though they are two different EXT models the colorblocking is basically the exact same. Throw the gum bottom LeBron lows in and this could've easily been sort of a pack. Comparing the Infrared VI and XIII makes no sense. The only thing they have in common is the use of infrared. The colorblocking isn't even close.

Edit- thought you were referring to the grey/infrared 13s. Still, the colorblocking of the 13 is not as close to the 6 as the two EXTs are.

Last edited:
Fixed that a lil bit for ya.

Though they are two different EXT models the colorblocking is basically the exact same. Throw the gum bottom LeBron lows in and this could've easily been sort of a pack. Comparing the Infrared VI and XIII makes no sense. The only thing they have in common is the use of infrared. The colorblocking isn't even close.

Ok, I can kinda see where you're coming from now. Especially with the "pack" reference.

200 straight up, I'm out.  I have a couple of gift cards to get that near 125 out of pocket, so I can probably go for that.

Been a minute whats good yall .. still no christmas pics ? the wait is killing me , these gold medals can only hold me over for so long 

Back
Top Bottom