Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Man I've been tryna snag me a pair of the "On the Road" KD's in a 9.5 but everyone is taxing like crazy. Any help out there?

Man I've been tryna snag me a pair of the "On the Road" KD's in a 9.5 but everyone is taxing like crazy. Any help out there?
I would call some of your local outlets. my outlet has the CBTS and had the Aways. 

Since when did pink/flowers = feminine???? Like where did that **** come from?? Who started that??? It doesn't make sense at all... Gotta bunch of insecure homophobic pineapples on this planet I tell ya [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

homophobic pineapples

:lol:

Imo it takes alot to change it. But I used to not wear pink but after my mother got and survived breast cancer all that went out the window.

I really dig that KD releases his sneaker unlike Kobe and Bron the past couple years.

Last edited:
Since when did pink/flowers = feminine???? Like where did that **** come from?? Who started that??? It doesn't make sense at all... Gotta bunch of insecure homophobic pineapples on this planet I tell ya [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

What doesn't make sense is the homophobic leap you took. Pink has been associated with females forever it seems. An so have flowers. Ever heard of buying a woman roses?

Rasheed's old AF1 has a rose on it. I love those.

KD 6 Meteorology has pink. I love those.

What about the AP is masculine? If they were a GR I bet they wouldn't move like they do. N7 KD this year was a prime example of that. My favorite KD 7 is the 534. Many called it a GS shoe. I never posted in defense of those because I agree. They do look like a GS shoe. The AP 6 especially looks like a girls shoe homie no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
What doesn't make sense is the homophobic leap you took. Pink has been associated with females forever it seems. An so have flowers. Ever heard of buying a woman roses?

That has nothing to do with WEARING roses or anything with floral patterns. As far the rest of your comment..... Asinine. What's masculine about the AP series??? Nothing... What's feminine about the AP seekers??? Nothing. Y'all so quick to associate colors with femininity it's lame. Hell the inside of our body is pink (kind of). What you gonna do?? Go to the doctor and be like "yo I don't want the inside of me to be pink. That's feminine. Can you make me French Blue/anthracite/Cool Grey on the inside??" [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

:lol: how do you question the association of pink with the female gender (ex. baby girl=pink/baby boy=blue) but in the same statement associate it with homosexuality without any basis?

Then go on to imply that dislike of pink and flowers must mean dislike for homosexuality? :lol: you do know that feminine and homosexuality are not the same thing right.

You're attempt to come off as progressive was just an overall fail :lol:

:lol: how do you question the association of pink with the female gender (ex. baby girl=pink/baby boy=blue) but in the same statement associate it with homosexuality without any basis?

Then go on to imply that dislike of pink and flowers must mean dislike for homosexuality? :lol: you do know that feminine and homosexuality are not the same thing right.

You're attempt to come off as progressive was just an overall fail :lol:

Never said that. But YALL quick to call a dude "zesty" /homophobic if y'all even sense a fraction of feminism. You see the comments on here. I know feminism and homosexuality aren't the same thing so get out of my face. Your attempt to imply that I'm implying stuff is a fail. Because the only thing you're really implying is that you're a pineapple. Now imply that. You just got sliced...

pineapple-o.gif

Flagged for ridiculousness.

Dude's original post expressed criticism for the aunt pearl series

You don't have to agree with his reasons, but there are ways to not be childish and disruptive while still disagreeing with the statement made.

That has nothing to do with WEARING roses or anything with floral patterns. As far the rest of your comment..... Asinine. What's masculine about the AP series??? Nothing... What's feminine about the AP seekers??? Nothing. Y'all so quick to associate colors with femininity it's lame. Hell the inside of our body is pink (kind of). What you gonna do?? Go to the doctor and be like "yo I don't want the inside of me to be pink. That's feminine. Can you make me French Blue/anthracite/Cool Grey on the inside??" [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Edit. I'm not gonna start off the year like this. You got it man. I respect your opinion. This has to be a Post Of The Year contender and it's only day 1.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Same ol' every year with the AP release. It's not for everyone, no big deal. No need to spend hours dissecting the reasoning behind someone's opinion.

First thing I thought was :smokin and reminded me of js wings. Those aunt pearls are a problem

just bought a pair of green uprising wore them and thought wow these are so much better then my melo 10's ...so I copped another pair from dope factory for 111.88 US !

dope shoes !

What planet are you from?

Back
Top Bottom