Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
i picked up a pair of kd nike hyper elites they seemed too me like they are for weatherman they are all volt with an orange kd logo and dark green details got them for ten bucks couldnt pass it up.

Are you talking about the raised surface under the "Z" in "Zoom?" Yeah, I have a few pairs that have similar defects like that on the heel.

Gotta love that Nike quality.
yea thats exactly where it is..i dnt know if i should return them or buy some rubber glue smh

That front view with the loose hairs on the left shoe 
sick.gif
 . @Redrum  they're all yours 
that blow out, but yeah that's the chance we take when we buy shoes, seen quite a few people post those pics I think it's always the left shoe as well

That front view with the loose hairs on the left shoe 
sick.gif
 . @Redrum  they're all yours 
Just need to buy a horse clipper.  Nike wants to give you that authentic feeling of riding a horse when they are on your feet.
its a horse with longhorns
roll.gif

Is it normal that the black mamba's are grey in the pictures? Kinda off topic but curious if it's just some lightning issues jhunte21 jhunte21

Last edited:
Quote:
Is it normal that the black mamba's are grey in the pictures? Kinda off topic but curious if it's just some lightning issues @jhunte21
I noticed that as well, under serious light it could maybe look like that but im not 100% sure. Anyway I had bought a pair of camo foams off that site before, they were legit. Anybody else bought from them?

Last edited:
I really cant see these selling out unless Nike manufactured a limited amount.   If they go to outlet, I might buy them all up, shave the shoes and make myself a pony rug
roll.gif

PETA needs to get on this, cause you know how many pony's died to make those shoes!

Last edited:
I don't even have to see the Lebrons to know that the KD's are the best out of the pack for the second straight year.

I don't even have to see the Lebrons to know that the KD's are the best out of the pack for the second straight year.
If you're talking BHM, then the Kobe's are dope.  Absolutely hate the silhouette and wish they made those and the WTKobe in lows but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom