Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I actually liked the liger for the summer time 
nerd.gif

I copped them (Plaids) off of NDC. The release of these came out of no where LOL and I've wanted them every since mid-winter when they were rumored to come out. These are going to be one of those types of "I should've got them" kind of releases. Plus the way these releases and stores ain't loyal, I know that those WTKD 7's (while obtainable as they may seem) are NOT going to be a cake walk even with the ultimate planning and preparation. These will satisfy the WTKD's if I don't get them, but If I get the WTKD's then having these would even be more sweeter :D

I'm really really thinking about grabbing the Plaid/Polkadots. Really liked them when they released early on SNKRS, still feeling them as something very different. But...$$$, dammit I don't feel like spending it. Trying to perfect this thing they call patience...

Reactions: ct3
Lookin like wtkds r limited? Judging by the launch locater, hv to wait an see if champs, ftl, villa are gettin them

Very on the fence about those plaids... That 171 deal is looking appetizing but I cant help but assume some day soon Ill see them for closer to a hundred..  to those that have the pair. How are the materials?

The midsole is like a fine black soft felt. The liner is the same as the others save for the stripes, the plaid is soft but seems cushy or thick. I can't really think of a name of the material where the white dots are overall it's a quality shoe. I opted for the laceduplaces black rope with gold metal aglets...View media item 1579524

As far as what? I have them on still..
As far as comfort. flexibility of material. What material is used on the plaid and the polka dot portion of the shoe?
The midsole is like a fine black soft felt. The liner is the same as the others save for the stripes, the plaid is soft but seems cushy or thick. I can't really think of a name of the material where the white dots are overall it's a quality shoe. I opted for the laceduplaces black rope with gold metal aglets...
I was wondering if the toe box was cushy. The only other EXT's I have owned were the pony hairs. the toe on those was thin and sort of hard. So the liner is a synthetic  leather?

I wonder if that plaid and polka dot is made from a fleece-like material...

Last edited:
As far as comfort. flexibility of material. What material is used on the plaid and the polka dot portion of the shoe?
I was wondering if the toe box was cushy. The only other EXT's I have owned were the pony hairs. the toe on those was thin and sort of hard. So the liner is a synthetic  leather?
Sorry NO the liner is the same as the normal 7. I had the 35k degrees, same liner. Comfort is on par. I sized a half size up and did a force field. Yeah the outer toe box is cushy to the touch. It has about 1/4" in padding in some spots so combined with the soft plaid when you push it, it gives a bit but is ultimately firm beneath the cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom