**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Had a great time at the Oakland show last night.

Don't want to go into too much detail, I think y'all should just experience it on your own levels, but X live is :sick::pimp:

show was dope. get there before 7:30 if you want to see the whole TDE crew perform. SiR @ 7:30, Jay Rock, AbSoul, Q goes on at around 8:15, SZA, KDOT.

Just got back from the show probably the best concert I've ever been too. Great seeing the whole crew. Jay Rock hit us with the okie doke. I see those DAMN hoodies going for damn near $300 on ebay...I'm good.

Just got back from the show probably the best concert I've ever been too. Great seeing the whole crew. Jay Rock hit us with the okie doke. I see those DAMN hoodies going for damn near $300 on ebay...I'm good.
Okie doke?

To people who went to the DAMN tour and now this, is it worth seeing? I have a feeling Kendrick is going to be doing a lot of the same set.

Okie doke?

Q was doing his set earlier and said Jay couldn't make it but he ended up showing up at the end.

To people who went to the DAMN tour and now this, is it worth seeing? I have a feeling Kendrick is going to be doing a lot of the same set.

It's similar to the DAMN set he does a lot of the same tracks, visuals are different but he does a few Black Panther tracks as well with the collabs that are available if that makes sense. It was a dope set.

The concert felt more like a SZA concert. It was good none the less but I didn't go to the DAMN tour

20180511_192209.jpg

you should go if you like scHoolboy Q or SZA. i don't think it's worth it if you're only going for kdot.

I went to the DAMN and I went to the Championship tour last week. The setlist is very similar, maybe 2 additional songs off the Black Panther album and 2 other songs that I can't remember off the top of my head...

But still a great show overall. If you got the funds/time, then I'd recommend going to it again.

I like both Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul as well. Just didn’t really get into a Souls last album as much.

absoul performs maybe about 2 songs.. lol Q has the 3rd longest set, performs most of his bangers.

Back
Top Bottom