**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Tryina get that red hoodie and possibly the red hat! They didnt havem at The Town pop up so i gotta resort to other means of purchase. Slip into my dm's if anyone can help me out! Thanks!

Not sure which red hat you're talking about but they put the championship tour snapback on their online shop.

There's a black one and a red one.

Not sure which red hat you're talking about but they put the championship tour snapback on their online shop.

There's a black one and a red one.

prob talking about the DAMN Nike swoosh cap.

SZA pulled from the tour for swollen vocal cords. I wonder how they're going to change the line-up.. SZA had the longest performance outside of KDOT.

Just hope he doesn't get the blame for this, you all know how news outlets love to make a spectacle out of certain situations.

“Pro-black”

*brings a white girl on stage as if he couldn’t have brought a black girl on*

*calls her out (he’s in the right)*

It HAS to be part of the show :smh:

Went to the TDE concert on Friday, had a blast. REALLY wish SZA was there, everytime I try and see her around here something happens. Hopefully she gets better though. Copped this tee at the show, really like the artwork:

1690x2250.jpeg.1af37dae881f42c2838e306fae00f816.large

To those that got the DAMN hoodie, does it run big? Trying to see if I can get away with a small. All my thermaflex ones are small.

TDE tour items are on their website now, no nike items.. caricature shirt, individual artist shirts, bball jerz, bball shorts, bat, football, champ ring, etc.

https://txdxe.com

Back
Top Bottom